Finally!

Wow!! That looks fantastic on you!! I think your height really works with it and helps you pull it off so well!! Me being 5'6'',it dwarfs me,but it looks brilliant on you,so if you're wearing that around ManchesterI won't miss you!

Congratulations!!

Wow, fabulous colour & you can really carry it off. Congrats!
Definitely agree that this is the younger woman's bag, I'd look like mutton with it & at 5ft 2 reckon it would reach down to my ankles!

Oooh, it looks fabulous on you :tup: although you are just *too* gorgeous!

I do really love the bag, but sadly feel I would look a bit mutton carrying it, too :sad:

Without sounding like a pervy 45 year old man with a comb-over :graucho:....has anyone ever told you that you could be a model?
You have the height and your lips would make Angelina Jolie jealous!!

BTW, I am straight and married. I just think you are stunning.
Maybe i am just so old I think everyone under 25 is stunning.
:lol:
<I am only 39!!!>

Without sounding like a pervy 45 year old man with a comb-over :graucho:....has anyone ever told you that you could be a model?
You have the height and your lips would make Angelina Jolie jealous!!

BTW, I am straight and married. I just think you are stunning.
Maybe i am just so old I think everyone under 25 is stunning.
:lol:
<I am only 39!!!>

KL - I was thinking the same thing!!! She needs to be the new Mulberry model!!

Uuu.. :smile: When I first saw these tote-pictures I didn't fancy them much but now.. hmm.. I may have to consider about buying one. But it looks kind of big - is it bigger than bays?

I've been thinking about those simple red totes for a while :wlae: maybe as a school bag.. what the rain and snow won't ruin..