Finally!

wealmostdied

Mar 20, 2008
The blue vinyl roxanne tote is on the Mulberry site! I have been chasing this bag around for weeks!

Just ordered it - so very excited :love:

Katy

chaz

Superstar DJ
Sep 8, 2007
Oooooo!!! Congratulations!! Pics please,and some modelling ones too!!! Yippeee! So excited for you!!

Taz

...get a life..TPF !
Oct 4, 2007
U.K
^^^ Great hope you will post some pictures !!!

It will be good for all us oldies to see some young Mulberry !!

hulahoop

Hula O'Hoop
O.G.
Mar 21, 2007
UK
OOOoooh Im glad you got it at last, I know from your posts that you have been wanting it badly! Some pics would be great, Ive not yet seen this bag irl.

May 7, 2007
Oh congratulations. Will you be the first member to have a Vinyl Tote?

Pictures, pictures, pictures!!!!

kroquet

Sep 18, 2007
Texas
Oh, I am hitting myself for being so rude earlier!!! Made a post and didn't say congrats!! So sorry, but am very happy for you and hoping there will be pics soon!!! Really am looking foward to seeing a real picture!

sarajane

O.G.
Nov 30, 2006
Bath, UK
Congratulations and welcome! I'd be v interested to see a modelling pic & see what these bags look like IRL. The blue is a great zingy colour.

chaz

Superstar DJ
Sep 8, 2007

Here you go ladies,a quick sneaky peek!! Can't wait to see some modelling pics,I like the blue best of the colors it comes in tbh,red and white,mmmm,not sure about,although Fearne Cotton does look great with her red one.....

wealmostdied

Mar 20, 2008
Thanks everyone!

Oooooo congrats beautiful bag, is this the really large one?
There are two versions, a 'giant' one and a 'normal' one I went for the smaller of the two so it won't drown me! I am 5'9 anyway!!

Just got an email from UPS saying it shall be delivered today :tup:

wealmostdied

Mar 20, 2008
Pictures!!!

1.) I apologise for the size!

2.) I apologise for my complete lack of photographic skills.

3.) Apologies for my dishevelled look!!

Absolutely LOVE the bag - the vinyl is a delight, it is so soft and the colour is amazing! The pictures do not do the blue complete justice - divine divine divine!

Katy