Finally tPF secret sign resolution, I think

Just a reminder, newer orders are waiting for the new batch which is due in early next week...and they will go out right away....that's why the instructions said, 7 -10 days....just wanted to remind everyone :smile:

Update:

Second batch of keychain/charms is due in early this week, as soon as they arrive I will start sending them out.

There are still about 30 left on the second batch available, so if you haven't e-mailed me and want one, please do so soon [email protected].

I am also trying to see if we need a third batch, I am still getting quite a few e-mails daily, about 6-10.

We now have almost 500 members sporting (or soon to be) a tPF keychain/charm! :yahoo:

****UPDATE****

The second batch just arrived late yesterday, so I am getting them out as quickly as I can. When yours goes out you will recieve a 'sent' e-mail attached to your paypal reciept. If you paid by check and included and an e-mail I will send one, too.

They will be sent in order of payment recieved, bear with me while I get them out....there are about 300 that need to get out. The third and final batch are due in next Monday and then I am done for awhile...so if you want one and haven't sent in your payment, please due so as soon as possible, because I am so ready to be done....lol!