Finally there are some bags where US has the cheapest retail price! Only until Apr 30

Thanks for posting this thread. Very interesting...and, I love seeing your red maxi and silver mini again:hbeat::love::heart: if, you every see another silver mini please let me know! Love it:biggrin:

Thanks! I love them too! :smile: I took my silver mini to the supermarket today. I don't go out much except for groceries shopping. Thus, my Chanels go with me. Lol.

There was a 11p silver mini without a tag that was returned at least twice and repaired once for loose thread at Bloomingdale's NYC a few weeks ago. Other than this, the last person who returned it said it was in perfect condition after the loose thread repair done by Bloomingdale's after she bought it. I passed on that one. I am not sure if it is available now and if u would overlook its history though...

This is an awesome website, thanks for sharing! But how accurate are these prices? I recently bought the original medium boy in Canada for $4450, which differs from the $3950 posted on the website.

I used to envy people who live in other countries where Chanel bags are retailed at lower prices. Finally there are some bags where US has the cheapest retail price! Only until Apr 30 though... because the price increase in the US is May 1.

This website has updated the recent April price increase in the UK and euro using countries, and Canada.

The cheapest retail price for classic flap m/l, classic flap maxi, and Reissue 227 are currently in the US!

Canada is the cheapest for the GST, while Turkey is the cheapest for the mini, the classic flap jumbo, and Reissue 226. UAE is the cheapest for Reissue 225.

For quilted boys, the small is the cheapest in the US. The old medium and new medium are the cheapest in Canada. The large is the cheapest in the US if you are buying from stores that are still selling at the $4500, and haven't increased to $5200.

http://www.chanelprices.com/
:0

wow.. good to know :smile: Thanks for this info!

but then when you factor in taxes and exchange rates may not be cheap at all. I'm in Canada and it really sucks when my provincial tax is 13%.. ugh!! !! The GST just increased from $2650 to $3200 in Canada :sad:

Thanks! I love them too! :smile: I took my silver mini to the supermarket today. I don't go out much except for groceries shopping. Thus, my Chanels go with me. Lol.

There was a 11p silver mini without a tag that was returned at least twice and repaired once for loose thread at Bloomingdale's NYC a few weeks ago. Other than this, the last person who returned it said it was in perfect condition after the loose thread repair done by Bloomingdale's after she bought it. I passed on that one. I am not sure if it is available now and if u would overlook its history though...

Thanks for the intel. I don't get out that much either. So, my bags go to the grocery store, doctors office:lol: all those fun spots:lol::lol: