Finally the Perfect Petite Jean! Paige Petite Melrose Jeans

That helps greatly! But how is the thigh area? I'm petite but I have some not so skinny thighs which makes some jeans not so nice-looking on me.

I have kind of small thighs.... so I'm not sure how much give there is. I will say I also ordered some Joes provocateur in petite (they have 30 through 31 in inseams) and they have more give all around including the thigh area. Those may work better for you.

I love paige and joe's provocateur. My paige melrose and greywalls are my favorite straight and skinny jeans(had to hem 3 inches though), while the joes are my best comfy bootcut jeans that look great and don't need to be altered. Both brands make quality denim that have amazing washes and fit, and they often go on sale online and in stores! I do find the paiges a bit more form-fitting than my provocateur, though.

This is great. I have a petite figure and I've been wearing Lucky Jeans. They fit me well but would love to try out something even better. I was wondering what coupon do you use to get the discount? and which websites? I was looking at ADASA but I didn't see petite sizes there. Does saks carry petite? Thanks so much for sharing.

This is great. I have a petite figure and I've been wearing Lucky Jeans. They fit me well but would love to try out something even better. I was wondering what coupon do you use to get the discount? and which websites? I was looking at ADASA but I didn't see petite sizes there. Does saks carry petite? Thanks so much for sharing.

ADASA had a 25% off but not sure if still valid (I had found in deals & steals - was star107 - i think) That's where I got the paige melrose petite. I ordered a size up & after washing they fit really well - still a tad long, wish they'd shrink up more - OK with heels only.

The Joes I got are better for me in the length - shorter - 30 vs 31ish - more like lucky's short sizing.
Revolve has 15% off with JT and several other places carry joes too but
revolve was the only place that had the wash I wanted @ any sort of discount.
Sometimes they come out with better promos so keep an eye out:smile:

Adasa should have the petite Melrose in with the other Paige jeans. I think the code we used is expired, but there is a new 25% off in the deals and steals section. I am wearing my regular Melrose today after wearing the petites yesterday, and I must say there is a bigger size difference than I had thought. My regulars are a bit too loose, while the petites just fit. The dark denim of the petites does not stretch as much. So I would advise to order a size up, or get both sizes and see for yourself (Adasa has free shipping and returns).

For those of you who have worn the paige melrose in the resin wash, how do they fit? I bought them in my regular paige size 28 and they fit but they are very fitted in the waist. I can close them but with great effort. Do you think they will stretch out enough to be as comfy and perfect as my other paige jeans? Thanks for any opinions in advance!!

For those of you who have worn the paige melrose in the resin wash, how do they fit? I bought them in my regular paige size 28 and they fit but they are very fitted in the waist. I can close them but with great effort. Do you think they will stretch out enough to be as comfy and perfect as my other paige jeans? Thanks for any opinions in advance!!

I sized up in these after researching and I'm glad I did - especially since they did shrink a bit in the wash which I'm glad for - they're now perfect. These were my 1st pair of paige though so I don't have a regular size in Paige I guess. But in Joes I'm always 27, seven/citizens & others 28 just for comparison - I went to 29 in these.

does the code JT still work at Revolve???

ADASA had a 25% off but not sure if still valid (I had found in deals & steals - was star107 - i think) That's where I got the paige melrose petite. I ordered a size up & after washing they fit really well - still a tad long, wish they'd shrink up more - OK with heels only.

The Joes I got are better for me in the length - shorter - 30 vs 31ish - more like lucky's short sizing.
Revolve has 15% off with JT and several other places carry joes too but
revolve was the only place that had the wash I wanted @ any sort of discount.
Sometimes they come out with better promos so keep an eye out:smile: