Finally the Perfect Petite Jean! Paige Petite Melrose Jeans

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I just bought these today and they are absolutely fabulous! I am only 4 ft 11 inches and they fit perfectly over my 3 inch boots. I fell in love with the straight cut leg, which really surprised me b/c I have always worn bootcut jeans. These jeans are so incredibly flattering, my legs look slimmer and longer and I actually have a BUTT! Oh and they have the perfect amount of stretch to them so tha they are comfortable too!

I just wanted to share my excitement about finally finding jeans that I do not have to alter AT ALL! This is a first for me! I am soooo happy!:yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:

2. Where can you get them? Are they only available on the Paige Denim site? I really want to try them....

3. I got mine from Saks. They had just got them in so I was able to try on several sizes. I was surprised to find that they run a bit small! But once I got the right size, they fit great!

4. Yea, Paige's are absolutely perfect. They are sooo unbelievably flattering. Paige really knows our bodies!!!

Congrats!!!!

5. Those sound fabulous! I'm a recent and raving paige fan now too:smile:

6. Really?? I am 4 ft 11 too.. that's great! can you show me a link or a picture of the jeans?? I am in seattle.. and we have no Saks. :sad: TIA!

7. ooo i'm excited. that means revolve should be getting them soon too :smile:. their website is down right now though :sad:.

8. The fact that you say they made you look like you have a butt has me sold on them :yes:

9. I love Paige jeans - they're so flattering! I am so happy that they offer Petites now.

10. You can actually call the Paige retail store in LA and order over the phone, I've ordered 4 pairs of Paiges that way and they're super nice. The SA that I dealt with, Liseth, is so nice that she'll even give you the FedEx tracking number while you're on the phone! :yes:

PAIGE PREMIUM DENIM RETAIL
    116 NORTH ROBERTSON SUITE #B
    LOS ANGELES, CA 90048
    (310) 360-9888

11. you'd think more brands would offer shorter inseam length for us petite women! i have a pair of joe's provacateurs, and LOVE that i don't have to hem them.

i'm definitely going to take a look at these paige's. i hope i can find a store nearby that carries them, since i usually prefer to try jeans on before purchasing. thanks for sharing, grace!

12. I just bought a pair of the Joe's Provacateurs. Also a great fit in length. I also really wish that they did came out with more styles for the petite figure!

Revolve offers free returns so that would be a good place to try the new Paiges, once they start to carry them! Good luck!

13. I know this is an old thread, but I just ordered a pair of the Paige Petite Melrose in Dark Resin. I have been thinking about it for a while, and Adasa has a 25% off coupon (and free 2-day shipping, free returns, and no tax) so I went for it. I can't wait to get them! I will report back for our interested petites.