FINALLY! Some new H loot! No stripotease, just come on it for the show!

Jenn, Congratulations!!! What a gorgeous selection of goodies. The black birkin is amazing, I love every single thing that you got!! And, you can smell good too!!! What a sweet DH, he is a DHsuperstar!!!

Congrats again, cannot wait to see some action pics!

Love all your new stuff, especially the birkin! Can you give a little more detail about the difference between this evergrain and your togo? Is the evergrain easily scratched? You said it is stiffer? (I am desparately trying to decide on a skin for the black 35 I am going to order.)

Let's see... the evergraine is more "velvety" if that makes any sense... It's just a really nice feeling leather. It has smaller flatter grain than togo.
Really, the black looks so dark, and it has just the right amount of sheen. It's so hard to capture it in pics because the flash makes it look so shiny.
It's more "floppy" than box or chevre, but stiffer than togo.
It will scratch a little, but the scratches can be rubbed out with your finger so it's no biggie.
I've been babying her so much, (never experienced evergraine) but it really seems like it's a great leather.

Thank you all!!! I love being able to share with like-minded wonderful people! :heart::tup::love: