FINALLY! Some new H loot! No stripotease, just come on it for the show!

jennifleur

It's Pompom time!!
Feb 22, 2006
YAY!

Well, the H gods were good to me lately, and they made DH feel quite giving!

It all started a while ago when a Black Birkin 35 with GH in Evergraine became available!
I jumped at the chance, and boy, i'm so glad i did! She's such a classic beauty! The leather is TOTALLY TDF! She's so soft to the touch, yet more firm than my togo. The smell....yum!

You know how once you start buying H, you can't really stop?
Well, i was so sick of having my LV Groom wallet because it's heavy and it just doesn't match! So the lovely DH says i should really get an H wallet... So i go looking on ebay for a decent deal, and there she is, a chocolate togo Dogon wallet with orange contrast stitching and orange pochette inside! She's marked as a sale itam, but it really doesn't bother me.

Well, the fever had hit... Next i go to Hermes.com and grab what looks to be a Chevre Vert Anis Agenda, an insert, a boldouc a carre (???) twilly in the brown colorway for my beautiful Potiron Birkin, A gold Pegase Cadena for my new Black Birkin, a silver one for Potiron, and last but not least, some Kelly Caleche so i can smell nice!

After all of that, the DH surprises me by saying that we're going to NYC for a few days! Of course the first order of business in to go to Madison H.
I look around for a little bit, see a vert anis ostrich kelly in maybe a 28 or 32? YUMMY! I molest some Bolides, (lol) pick up and pose with some Victorias, and dream that i can get a bag there someday.

Well, i didn't buy a bag, but i found a pretty rose shocking (or fuchsia) Eversoft Kelly Double Tour and jumped on that right away.

Yep... sorry so long, but i never get to show off multiple things at once. :heart::tup:

SO, to the pics!

Attachments

• dogon&agenda.jpg
    dogon&agenda.jpg
    46.7 KB · Views: 132
  • dogonopen.jpg
    dogonopen.jpg
    88.4 KB · Views: 149
  • agenda.jpg
    agenda.jpg
    48.4 KB · Views: 125
some more!
The Dogon is just heavenly! I could sniff and huff it for hours!

Attachments

• boulducencarre.jpg
    boulducencarre.jpg
    113.8 KB · Views: 102
  • kellycaleche.jpg
    kellycaleche.jpg
    60 KB · Views: 92
  • silverpegas.jpg
    silverpegas.jpg
    108.7 KB · Views: 93
wow, wow and wow :nuts: Gorgeous goodies, oh my, so happy for you:yahoo:
Especially love the brown Bolduc twilly :heart: and loved seeing KDT in pink, sooooo pretty!
CONGRATULATIONS!!!