Finally pix of my paddy family!!

ahhh Mac, you have got to give these babies an outing. They deserve to be seen!!! :biggrin:

Ivory and I went out to dinner with DH last night and had a ball!! I must say I was a bit jealous of Ivory because all eyes were on her!! I hungered for a little attention myself!!:P

All you enablers (and you know who you are hmwe, chloe-babe, l_b, ....) have created a monster now!! I am so in :heart: with the paddy now and want MORE!!!!!:graucho:

The white paddy shades are stunning! What did you wear with it?? :smile:

Ivory and I went out to dinner with DH last night and had a ball!! I must say I was a bit jealous of Ivory because all eyes were on her!! I hungered for a little attention myself!!:P

All you enablers (and you know who you are hmwe, chloe-babe, l_b, ....) have created a monster now!! I am so in :heart: with the paddy now and want MORE!!!!!:graucho:

Hmwe--I had on dark jeans, black with studded brass sandals, a white-t with a grey silk kimono wrap top and ivory chloe just popped!
Elong--Yes, you currupted me and talked me into my first paddy--the bordeaux hobo (twins with yours)--starting to get a little crispness in the air so I'll be taking her out soon!
NW--The little minxes already want another sister for the family!!