Finally....PICS!

Olympia177, everything is delish! the knot and bracelet are just beautiful, and the almature purse is lovely. And yes, it would be a good idea to get a veneta in that color to interchange with your gorgeous ebano veneta :greengrin:

Yay pics are finally up!!!! I love your entire collection. Every piece is stunning on its own and complements one another perfectly. The almature color is beautiful. A almature veneta would be :drool::drool::drool: I wish this color was available in other BV boutiques. :love:

yay! finally! you did very well olympia177:yahoo:

your collection is very classic with a special twist...

I am very intrigued by the "exclusive" colour almature :supacool:

hhhmmm...would love to see that IRL :nuts: congrats!

Love your entire collection, Olympia!!! The almature color is making me drool! Do you know if it came in any other bags or small accessories? Namely the makeup flap clutch? Is your card case made of nappa leather? Hmmm...a call to Hawaii may be in order. Just when I thought I was in the clear this season, no colors or styles I really had to have; then comes this gorgeous metallic color!

Olympia, congratulations on a truly beautiful group of BV goodies. You can never go wrong with Ebano, and your knot clutch is stunning. That little metallic case looks like what I saw in the Maui BV store. We have one more day here on vacation and I'm going to go back and ask them the name of the color. They are very nice but not overly informed on details in the Maui store.

I love your bangle bracelet, too!

I really appreciate everyone's very sweet comments!!! I love my little collection!!!

Ouijaboard - your best bet would be to call directly to HI and inquire....I am not really sure of what pieces they had in their exclusive color, other than the veneta and a few different size wallets. They are super helpful though, I am sure they could give you all the info.

Boxermom - Please let me know if they tell you a different name. I had called the BV in Honolulu to ask and Almature was the name I was told for the HI color.....I'd be interested to see if they are all on the same page!!!

You are enabling me again. I just ordered the credit card case from Honolulu in almature--what a gorgeous color. THey said they also have the small and large venetas and a larger wallet in almature.