Finally!!!!! My Goodies!!!!! (picture time!)

congrats jeshika! I know what you mean about the ''look what happened'' syndrome!! A search for a ''work bag'' and the discovery of tPF has suddenly driven me out of control! I don't know whether to laugh or cry...

May I know how much your J12 cost? the animals bag is too cute

ooooh, you are so lucky, but you deserve it! What a great surprise to find the brown!!! Was today egc at saks??? i didn;t even know it.....OMG, i am freaking out right now!

BTW, are you in love with the new blk metallic reissue? I jsut got it in the 227 and I am just not feelin the love with her? Am I nuts?

JBug59, i LOVE your dark gold reissue! :drool::drool::drool:
thank you!!! it is a gorgeous watch! i :heart: it!

yeaaaaaah!!!!!! i love my gst. perfect!!!! i didn't really like the black, i thought it was too stark... but the dark brown is GORGEOUS!!!!!!! and yes, i will have more pictures tomorrow!!!!

jeshika... your j12:drool::drool: oohhlalala!!

isn't that dark brown LOVELY!! ... and more pics tomorrow??

You WERE BAD!!...... "it's GOOD TO BE BAD!!":graucho:

shopgirl23, i think your wallet will cry, and so will your SO (my BF is seriously worried about my 'habit')... but u should laugh because there are so many ladies who will help you make an informed decision on Chanel! :P

my j12 was 4950 but i put my 750 EGC cards towards it... so it was kinda like a discount! :tup:

congrats jeshika! I know what you mean about the ''look what happened'' syndrome!! A search for a ''work bag'' and the discovery of tPF has suddenly driven me out of control! I don't know whether to laugh or cry...

May I know how much your J12 cost? the animals bag is too cute

egc was last thursday... i've been so busy at work that i haven't had the chance to post pictures!!! :crybaby:

i realllly :heart: my black metallic reissue. i got it in 226 though. i think 227 is too big for me. i like it because i wanted a black flap but i don't like it in the classic because it was too plain. the metallic black reissue is perfect because it's classy enough but it has the the *zing* that i want... heheee.

but you're NOT nuts!!! if you're not wowed about it... don't force it on yourself! you deserve a bag that you :heart: and i'm sure she will go to a good home!!!!

ooooh, you are so lucky, but you deserve it! What a great surprise to find the brown!!! Was today egc at saks??? i didn;t even know it.....OMG, i am freaking out right now!

BTW, are you in love with the new blk metallic reissue? I jsut got it in the 227 and I am just not feelin the love with her? Am I nuts?