finally IN the chanel club! Presenting the Lambs-Classic flap & New chain comparison!

Dec 14, 2006
after lurking around for the past few months, my chanel is finally here!!! along with my friend's new chain, so here's some comparison photos as well since i noticed there's hardly ANY pictures of the glazed lambskin new chain at all! hopefully this gives the under-publicized glazed lambskin the attention it deserves!
IMG_7111.jpg

our pretty boxes!!

here's the med lambskin w gold hardware
IMG_7128.jpg

IMG_7131.jpg

IMG_7129.jpg

argh abit blurry..

moving on to the med glazed lambskin with new chain in black
IMG_7141.jpg

IMG_7142.jpg

the glazed lambskin is much more durable than the lambskin, much less delicate so you don't have to baby it much, it is a good edgy/rocker/casual alternative to the classic, esp if you don't really like the pebbly caviar leather..
comparison pics coming up!:heart::yahoo:

comparison shots
IMG_7155.jpg

the straps are exactly the same length
IMG_7146.jpg

leather comparison, the glazed lamb is more puffy, and less structured, much softer as compared to the lambskin, whereas the lambskin is very,very smooth to touch, feels really nice but scratches mad easily!!!
IMG_7165.jpg
side by side, lambskin on the left, glazed on the right
IMG_7167.jpg
side by side part II
and here's the last one!
IMG_7173.jpg

what do you think? i'm just glad beyond words that it's finally here!!!! thanks for sharing my joy!!:graucho::wlae:

Wow! Thank you for taking all the different photo shots comparing the two styles. I love them both as each has its own unique timeless beauty.

Congratulations-- wear it well.

silly, i :heart: it!! I'm sooo happy for you! It's seems just like yesterday we were talking about your chanel and now it's finally here :yahoo:Lambskin is already special but to have it straight from Paris, it's that much more precious. :love: how come you didn't post your modeling pic here, like you did in the "what do you wear daily" thread ;) It's so cute on you!!! Both bags are gorgous and congrats again!!

What great new additions to orientate you into the Chanel Club! Considering they are both black, they are still unique and distinctly gorgeous in their own ways. and still both classics! Congrats, and thanks for the great pics!