Finally.....I'm MAC Content.

Thanks all!!
Your MACs are beautiful!
I thought I was MAC content myself but after seeing your collection - I feel like I should watch for some of these beauties! :biggrin:

@MAGJES: Your collection is wonderful. I wish I get one of them.

Fantastic Collection! Thanks for sharing.

Wow Magjes! That Mac collection is truly amazing. That was fun to look at from the beginning: )

gorgeous collection - love all your POP colors!

I think the MAC is the perfect little summer bag! I'm happy to say that after years of buying/selling and searching for that perfect MAC collection I truly believe that I have gathered together the best little group of MACs for me.

In my collection are 12 MACs total - 6 POP colors and 6 neutrals.
12 is a nice number for me. :biggrin: Thanks for letting me share these with you!
Twelve? :salute: congrats!

In the meantime.......here's Baby to keep you company.....
She'll be 1 yrs. old in 2 weeks and she's still very tiny.
She's a sweetheart.

baby001.jpg

My favorites are the yellow & teal...has color transfer been a problem for this one? I love yellow but I wear a lot of denim!

Your cat is cute!!!

mags, absolutely PERFECT MAC collection!!! wow, i love the different textures, colors and of course the leather!! thanks for reminding us how TDF old school RM leather is!! :biggrin:

MAGJES, that is a very well cultivated collection. Excellent variety. You can tell you've kept only the best.

I also think the BQP MAC is a go to bag,. It's great for anything, any place, any type of weather. I was lucky enough to also get the Made in NYC BQP Mini MAC and between the two of them, they are definitely the most used of my small bags. Even though I love the colors more than I like black bags. (Which I seem to have accumulated more of than I ever intended, or need.)

MAGJES, that is a very well cultivated collection. Excellent variety. You can tell you've kept only the best.

I also think the BQP MAC is a go to bag,. It's great for anything, any place, any type of weather. I was lucky enough to also get the Made in NYC BQP Mini MAC and between the two of them, they are definitely the most used of my small bags. Even though I love the colors more than I like black bags. (Which I seem to have accumulated more of than I ever intended, or need.)

Thanks gr8ful1 - There is only one MAC that I no longer own that I wish I had held onto. It was Turquoise with gold hardware and birdie lining. It would have made another nice POP of color in my collection.
I never knew that there was a BQP mini MAC! :drool: