Finally I have taken photos of my precious Bbags

Stunning collection! Love it. especially this one. Look at how smooshy and soft the leather is, with gorgeous PH. Great collection lovingly selected. :yes:

attachment.php

RoseMary, SweetMelody, Oulaliscious, Glossie, Galex101404, Twiggers, Spylove22, Tiramisu, Kirsten, Cleocouture, Mayrain1, Ladybuckfreckles (love this ID :biggrin:)KDC, Powderpuff100 (I :heart: your Rose Twiggy, Calcaire and..basically almost everything you own :love:) - thank you for the kind words..
You are all so sweet and kind complementing on my bbags :flowers:

aki the pics are stunning...you had me drooling all over your calcaire ...and we are turq city sisters !

beautiful collection aki! thank you for sharing! i :heart: your calcaires!

Thank you :flowers:

Calcaire is one of my fav colours :love:, such a pretty colour Bal has produced..
I reckon you should get one too Nataliam1976 :graucho: to strenghten our bond after the sisterhood of turqey city :biggrin:

attachment.php

I love this ^^^^

Thank you "K" lovelygarments, it is me here who is STILL drooling over your rare and gorgeous FIRST collections esp the 04 True Red, Marigold and 05 Gorgeous Turqey!

attachment.php

aaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh!!!! BEAUTIFUL!!!

aki, loving your collection!! thanks for the magenta pictures ;)

attachment.php

LOVE THIS BAG!!!
your turquoise is gorgeous too!!

thanks for sharing :smile:

Oohh oohh I need some lilac and magenta in my collection! Thanks for posting your pics. Love the charms too!

Thank you Pluiee, Alaska and JadeLeaves :flowers:
I was lucky to have acquired this 04 Lilac esp in brand new condition :biggrin: and LE Magenta..

Honestly, I love decorating each bag to give each one different character :smile:
My fav would have to be the NICCI Roger the Leopard on my Lilac 04, he blends so well with the colour and so soft :smile:

Fantastic collection, I especially love your 05 turquoise city!!! Congrats!!! :flowers:

I love them all! Especially the 04 Lilac First and 05 Turquoise City! :heart:

Congrats you have build a great collection over a short period of time...I just love the turquoise.

Thank you South-of-france, HandbagAngel, and Catcat :flowers:
My turqey 05 would have to be the most used bag I have acquired and atm, I am still trying to get rid of the smoke smell off it..:sad:
Hope she will be better soon..

oh my goodness! :nuts: aki_sato, i remember when you first got your calcaire. you were so in love. it almost seem like it was yesterday and now look at your GORGEOUS collection :love:! congrats on finding all these beauties. i love them on you. thanks for finally sharing your collection with us.

i love all your little charms. so cute!

LOL :sweatdrop: I know Robotdoll!
It's only been 7 months since I started and it is true that bbags are highly addictive :nuts:

Thank you for always helping me out both authenticating and enabling :graucho:

wow ^__^
what an amazing beautiful bbag collection!
and the charms add even more personality to each bag!

you have a beautiful collection that's full of color. i love the magenta city.

Congrats on your lovely collection! We are 07 magenta sisters!
Now you made me want the seafoam! I love that color and don't see it alot!!!

Love them all, but the Seafoam is GORGEOUS!!! I want one now!!!!!!

ackkkk! amazing! i am hoping and praying that my seafoam looks as good as yours. Where did you get your baby from? Did you have to clean it or was it in that good a shape?

Seafoam is bound to be gorgeous :nuts: so I am sure yours will be stunning!
I actually got mine one from the popular auction site..The bag arrived in alright condition except the handles have darkened..So I just mouisturized and waterproofed it ..

Thank you for sharing pics of you gorgeous collection aki_sato! I love the seafoam and lilac.

Stunning collection! Love it. especially this one. Look at how smooshy and soft the leather is, with gorgeous PH. Great collection lovingly selected. :yes:

attachment.php

What an incredible collection. You have some lovely bags there, the seafoam, the turquiose, the lilac, the calcaires - yummy.
The charms are so cute as well.

Thank you Pinkisweets, The tall one and simona7 (you have good taste :graucho:), Contessa, mjlover1977, NWpurselover, Decophile, KayMomto3 for the sweet compliments :flowers:
You're all such enablers :lol: :love::shame: