Finally! Here is my Silver Miroir Pochette *pics*

:nuts: Congrats Karman!!! You look hottt as ever:drool: . It does not look bad at all when filled. Your BF has GREAT taste:graucho: ...so does his mum:Push: :P

Congrats Karman!!! You look hottt as ever:drool: . It does not look bad at all when filled. Your BF has GREAT taste:graucho: ...so does his mum:Push:

:shame: Thanks Lee! (and everyone else)

He sure does have great taste...unfortunately he is not the type of boyfriend to shower me with expensive gifts, or else I'd be one super duper lucky gal. :graucho: (He does spoil me, but in a different way)

Yesterday I was browsing the let-trade website and he saw the silver Reade and gasped, "Oh my, is that the me bag???" (My bf's name is Reade, and I always tell him I want a "Reade bag". As if I haven't hinted enough, I even tell him that it's cheaper to buy one on eBay and that I want either a silver, white, or "raspberry" one)

And when asked if the Miroir pochette is his favourite bag out of all of mine, he replied, "Yeah, and the other one that I paid a little bit for too" (my Jasmin...which he paid $150 for :lol:)

As for his mom...I really DON'T want to lend her ANY of my bags. I love her and all, but the thought of giving my bag to someone else for them to use just doesn't appeal to me. And her acrylics!! She'll scratch the pochette like crazy. Her mom has "great taste", but carries a great deal of knock-offs, which I don't like. I think she does have a knock-off Sac Plat...and a very real looking black Dior bag.

Off-topic, but we were talking about Christmas gifts a few night ago and his mom said to me, that my boyfriend's sister "Asked if she could buy your Christmas gift off of me, and today, she did! That's so sweet of her, isn't it?!" I was like "Oh really? How nice! I wonder what it is!" on the outside, but on the inside, I was like :wtf: I hope it's not one of her knock-offs!! Seriously, I'd rather not get anything for Christmas than to receive a fake for Christmas! :rolleyes:

wow:wtf: you look amazing with you miroir! glad you had fun!:love:

my friends mom is always giving away knock offs....i don't know what i'd do if she gave one to me..i can't even look at them! :yucky:

and she's always going on about how they are real and acting snobby like she's so wealthy to be able to give away lv but they are seriously the fakest things ever!

OH my god! Do I look really old?! :wtf:
I'm only 18 and I've been with my boyfriend for 2 years! :lol: :roflmfao:

We never make a big deal about any of our months (ie, we don't celebrate every month or anything, like little puppy love couples) but we decided to make each "anniversary" a big deal, because his parents did and they still do today!

No~ I meant is 15th Dec. your anniversary day? I've been with my bf for 2 years too!! hehe:P

CONGRATS!!! Karman!!!
IT's Beatiful!!!

I picked up my mirror on Friday too :smile: But I shouldn't be talking...:rolleyes:
I promised my SA that I would my mouth shut :P since they only recieved few mirror and they have too many VIP's wanting the bag...

ANYWAY!!!
I'm so happy that I can talk to some Calgarian here!!
maybe we have passed each other at Holt or somewhere~~~:jammin:

ENJOY your lovely bag!!!!

CONGRATS!!! Karman!!!
IT's Beatiful!!!

I picked up my mirror on Friday too :smile: But I shouldn't be talking...:rolleyes:
I promised my SA that I would my mouth shut :P since they only recieved few mirror and they have too many VIP's wanting the bag...

ANYWAY!!!
I'm so happy that I can talk to some Calgarian here!!
maybe we have passed each other at Holt or somewhere~~~:jammin:

ENJOY your lovely bag!!!!

Cool! :nuts: We should go shopping together sometime...:graucho:
Which miroir bag did you get?