*~* finally have my monogram idylle reveal but at the cost of my kids and hubby *~*

Nice to see so many ladies found my story amusing and are not thinking I am the worse mother/wife of the year lol!!

Thank you all for your wonderful comments. I am truly touched by them all

Definitely worth the wait!!! I know you have been waiting for a while for this bag to be in stock -- so glad you now have it! It's a beauty and it looks great on you!

Sahira you KRAAAAZY WOMAN!! Glad you got it finally! The size looks great on you honestly, I have 2 speedies in 30 and I'm a short arse... 5'6 with my heels! Anyway enjoy it babes, let us know how the fabric holds up! :hugs:

Sahira you KRAAAAZY WOMAN!! Glad you got it finally! The size looks great on you honestly, I have 2 speedies in 30 and I'm a short arse... 5'6 with my heels! Anyway enjoy it babes, let us know how the fabric holds up! :hugs:

LOL hahaha yes I am a 24 year old crazy LV addict!! Of cours I will let you know how the fabric holds up!! And this should be interesting because I have OCD and meticulously look after my bags!!!

:hugs:

LOL hahaha yes I am a 24 year old crazy LV addict!! Of cours I will let you know how the fabric holds up!! And this should be interesting because I have OCD and meticulously look after my bags!!!

:hugs:

Your the same age as me!! After your story... Hearing that your OCD about your bags ISNT a suprise lol! What other LV bags do you have in your collection if you don't mind me asking?

yes I would love to know how the fabric holds up as well! I saw a couple pre-loved ones on ebay but they all had tears on the corners :sad: actually they were called mini-lin, is there a difference? looks like same pattern.?