*~* finally have my monogram idylle reveal but at the cost of my kids and hubby *~*

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. :yahoo:Today Was My LV Day!! :yahoo:

As some of you know, I have been dying to purchase the monogram speedy idylle for months and months now but it has been out of stock and so difficult to get hold of (especially online).

So in an attempt to get the chance to own one of these babies, everyday I phone, email, LV bombarding them with the same question... When will the LV Idylle Speedy in Fusain be available? It has now become a part of my routine.

Well today at 9am, I phoned LV, and the SA informed me that there were only 3 of these bags available in the entire country (England, London). So without hesitation, I grabbed my kids mid-breakfast and fastened them into their car seats (still with some of their breakfast which I now feel bad about :nuts:) and told the hubby to miss work and accompany me on a long car journey to the LV store London Bond Street.

Anxious that I would miss the boat, I phoned the LV store when I was about 15 minutes away, and found out that there was only one left. I accelerated so hard on the gas that my husband was scared for his life lol. I parked up and rushed him inside and waited anxiously for what seemed to be hours. Suddenly through the rain I see hubby return to the car with a big beautiful LV bag (take a look at the photo of it) and I could not contain myself and was screaming with joy.

So YES I finally have this baby so please enjoy this experience with me and look at my photo attachments

I am so in LVOE right now!!

:love::cloud9:

Attached Files:

2. Congrats!!! It is beautiful and looks fantastic con you! I am so glad you finally got it :smile:

3. Congrats~ It looks great on you!

4. Congratulations on your new speedy and what a great story!! It looks great on you!

5. Nice!! Looks great! Congrats!!

6. Congrats! It looks great! :biggrin:

7. lvoe it on you!

8. Your story is hilarious and you're rockin' that look!!! Love it!!!!:love:

9. Funny story, congrats on finding the speedy!

10. Congrats!

11. Congrats enjoy!

12. Yay! I'm so happy you finally got your speedy! Congrats!

13. What a wonderful story and the bag looks fabulous on you! I have the old mini lin version of this bag and I love it! Enjoy it!!

14. Congrats!!! It looks fantastic on you!

15. It's gorgeous and looks great on you. Congrats!