Finally got my bags from Macy's! What should I do?

all good points! I'm so needing to be good the rest of the year buying so many bags in the past 2 weeks! Yeah, I thought for sure if it had the ocean scene (which I asked her and she said yes) on there completely that it probably was centered! ha! Little did I know it was such a repetitive print! I would have liked it more centered too....assuming it was...

annie b - both are very nice bags. i thought the same thing about the pirata print when i saw it. the print itself is big (the girls on the chest and pirate girl in the heart) but the repeat itself is small compared to other tokidoki prints.

i really like your adios stellina. your have nice full stars on the front (not cut off like some and i've even seen some sewn crooked...like slanting!!) what draws me most to the adios is the black and white. i personally only like the ones with just one or two bits of color. i figure all my other tokis are so colorful, i like this print for a bit of a change.

i passed up an awesome stellina because i didn't like it on (it was too stuffed at the store) but i now own an arancia stellina and i love it!!! of course the adios stellina is long gone:sad: but i do have a gioco.

hope you end up keeping them. i think they're great!
Why can't you find another adios stellina? Do they not have them anymore?

there was only the one stellina at bloomingdales that time and it's gone. i bought the adios gioco before i realized i liked the size of the stellina. i think i'm just going to have to be happy with that (unless, of course, i find a great deal!)

Yeah, I called Customer service and they said it would take about a week to credit my acct for the shipping. It was a sweet deal if you think its good print placement? It repeats pretty quickly doesn't it? I had no idea....but I do think its a very fun print! I was thinking of using it for summer toting kids to the pool? Needless to say my pool totes cost about $15 each...never thought of carrying an expensive bag to the pool ! hahaha! Until tokidoki!!!!
Well then I think it's a super sweet deal and I personally like the placements but you're the one who has to be completely satisfied in the end :graucho: . Pirata is a repetitive print as compared to some others but I still :heart: it as one of my favorites!! I need a tokidoki pool tote :sad: I have a $3 mesh see thru bag for the pool :nuts:

Do you think you're going to keep both? :shrugs:

I understand! I've bought a couple of styles that aren't my favorites for me and now I feel like I should buy them in styles I'll carry more....which then leaves me with bags that I should sell....but don't have the time to do yet....but don't want to spend a small fortune if I haven't recovered the $$ yet to buy the styles I DO want now! :nuts:

I feel the same way, and I'm in school, which makes paying for it the more difficult. I pay for them myself out of saving and I don't have a student loan to help pay for them,- But that's ok..puts me on more of a restrain, although I still don't see any self control yet. lol I do like all your bags- I think for pirata, I like your placement. I'm crazy about the girls and if they repeat, as long as they're not really cut off I'm happy.
I'm jealous of your campeggio.
I am thinking about getting one for the bf and a stellina for myself. But I wnt more characters, so i'm leaning toward a campeggio also- he doesn't want to share lol because I have so many tokis....lol

I'd really like it in a zucca, but I don't own a stellina and think it would look so cute in adios with its black trim.

annie- I think that the stellina is super good for adios. It's hard to get a good placement with that print. The only thing I don't like about it is the baby on it, but that's just because babies freak me out. I love the rainbow on it!

how funny! I love that baby...I asked and hoped I'd find baby, latte & bastardino....and the rainbow was a bonus! Unfortunately, I didn't say "cactus dog" and just said "dog"...but yeah.....I'm seriously considering keeping both....I'm just waiting to see what happens when hubby "discovers" them...because I've said nothing about buying those two bags.....:shame: :shocked: :blush: :sick:

Let's see... I have:

original bella bella
playground bella bella
paradiso bambino, ciao ciao, denaro
foresta ciao ciao
citta rosa caramella
black cammo ciao, carmelina
inferno porto, dolce
lamore campeggio
and if I keep them...adios stellina, pirata campeggio and I'm going to possibly finally order a paradiso campeggio tomorrow. But if I keep pirata...that would make 3 campeggios...is that overboard??? The ciao ciao & bambino haven't worked out for me so I'm thinking of selling the paradisos in those....and getting a paradiso in a style I can use a lot. I LOVE the paradiso print and maybe I should get it in a scuola instead?