Finally got it! On my birthday, too! :)

Congrats! And thank you so much for giving me hope. I was afraid I would not be able to get a Neverfull or Speedy for my mom for christmas, but it looks like persistence and lv.com stalking may pay off. Enjoy!

Wow, great willpower! I would've definitely kept both of them lol. I own the azur nf mm and I plan on purchasing the damier nf mm by Christmas! Happy Birthday and Congrats!

Congrats! And thank you so much for giving me hope. I was afraid I would not be able to get a Neverfull or Speedy for my mom for christmas, but it looks like persistence and lv.com stalking may pay off. Enjoy!
I called 3 different stores and checked the site about twice a day so yes, keep checking! I've been stalking it again cause I want the Insolite and Multiple wallets and both were available for purchase yesterday and today!

Wow, great willpower! I would've definitely kept both of them lol. I own the azur nf mm and I plan on purchasing the damier nf mm by Christmas! Happy Birthday and Congrats!
I wanted to keep both cause it was soooo hard to choose but DH would have killed me! He hasn't seen the Speedy my mom got me butyou can bet he won't be happy. He thinks one is more than enough!

To see how happy you are with your first LV brings back memory of my own..a mono speedy 25 six birthdays ago. Hau'oli La Hanau - Happy Birthday!
Thank you!