FINALLY got INCLUSION Earrings & ICONS Book that were supposed to be XMAS presents :)

Congrats Addy!!!! I coulda given you my Icons book [I have YET to read] for Christmas!!! :P

Great close-up pics of the earrings btw. ;)

Love, the guy who named you Addy. :lol:

Thank you my friend! GREAT name BTW - I owe you my first-born! :graucho:

Thanks everyone! :flowers:

The earrings are not as tiny as they seem, they do stand out when they are on. :yes: Very under-stated and very pretty - I highly recommend them to anyone who likes to wear studs.

Congrats Addy, beautiful earrings, and love the Icons book. So happy you went there on your own. I'm a bit shocked how no one phoned you. But happy your happy with your beautiful earrings and icons book.

Congrats Addy, beautiful earrings, and love the Icons book. So happy you went there on your own. I'm a bit shocked how no one phoned you. But happy your happy with your beautiful earrings and icons book.

Thanks pearl! If it was our regular SAs, I'm positive we would have got a call.

When are you coming to my city? We can go to LV together... :graucho:

I hope to go sometime soon. Since you know I got a free hotel room to take advantage of. :shame: I think it must be too late to get the icons book - or is it always going to be available? It must be an amazing book, as the LV catalogues are so amazing.