Finally gave in: Cartier Love Bracelet

1. The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2019 is now open to the public! Please support TPF by using this link before shopping the sale.
    We're also giving away five more $200 gift cards during the duration of the NAS! Find out more...
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Love how you pair the classic LOVE bangle with the edgy Bal leather bracelet! Congrats - it's beautiful!

2. Gorgeous!

3. Everything is perfect! Congrats!

4. Congrats!

5. it's gorgeous... i want!! :love::nogood:

6. CONGRATS!!!! Hopefully with the time that has passed since you first desired the LOVE bangle made the purchase that much more special. ENJOY! I think I can speak for all of us that currently own a LOVE bangle, there will be no regrets with this purchase.

7. I love everything. I adore my Love bracelet and have never looked back. Can't imagine my, er, wrist without it!!

8. It looks so pretty and I love the other accessories you're wearing it with! Thanks for sharing!!!

9. Congratulations! Everything looks really great on you! Love my WG love bangle, too! I am so satisfied with it, much more than expected! Let's enjoy!

10. Congrats!! You style it so perfectly!!!

11. this love bracelet is a strange thing, first of all the crazy price that keeps on climbing up, but once you go over that obstacle and you own one on your wrist, you fall in love with it again (that's also why its called "love"?), and believe me you would want another one soon.:biggrin:

12. Very stunning photos! I really like how you paired that with your leather bracelet. I really do love the white gold the best. It looks very nice with your watch.
    Enjoy your bracelet!

13. I love how you stacked it! All of your pieces are lovely!

14. :love: Congrats~ It looks really good with the leather bracelet.

I want a WG love bracelet too :P

15. Congrats! Love how you pair up the Love with a leather bracelet. Very cool!

Btw, love the wg!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice