Finally gave in: Cartier Love Bracelet

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I've always wanted a Cartier Love Bracelet in White Gold, in fact I've been wanting one since I was 18,
    finally after more than a decade, I gave in. I figured the price will always be ridiculous,
    I realized that the price will never go down, except up. So might as well get one pronto! :yahoo:
    and just in time for my Birthday!
    :heart::cloud9:

Cartier Love Bracelet in WG
    with Balenciaga Leather Wrap around Bracelet

[​IMG]

With my decade old Cartier Watch (scratches and all)
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Attached Files:

2. love it! I like how you styled it, very edgy:smile:

3. And added these pair of diamond earrings :yahoo:

[​IMG]

Attached Files:

4. Love it on you & I too waited over a decade & finally got a yg one 3 months ago & I love mine it's part of me I'd feel lost without it. Wear it in good health.

5. I love the new bracelet, and it's really cool how your watch matches it since it has tiny screws on it too! Very pretty; congrats! Your watch is in great shape to be 10 years old too.

6. So happy for you! Enjoy!

7. It's beautiful! I love the earrings too!

8. I love how you've styled it with your Balenciaga bracelet! Congrats & enjoy!!

9. It's beautiful!
    Congrats!

10. I love how you have everything put together too! It's all beautiful! Very classic yet edgy at the same time.

11. YEAH! congrats on your WG love! You took some nice pics, can see the detail well. And looks fab with your Bal bracelet~ enjoy ;)

12. Congratulations! It looks gorgeous on you, and I love your watch as well. Very elegant.

13. STUNNING!

I'm officially obsessed. It's kind of good - I can't buy until April and it's been keeping me from buying clothes, knowing I'm planning on dropping serious coin on a love bracelet... CONGRATS!!!!!

14. The bracelet looks GREAT on you. Your hands, arms and wrists are so slim! hehe

. . .must. . .resist. . .temptation!!!

15. Congrats! The bracelet is gorgeous and looks great on you! I have the yg bracelet on my left arm and I wear a yg love ring on my right hand and I love them so much! Great purchase!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice