*Finally* Ending 2006 with a bang! Vermillion City

Gorgeous! I'm on a waitlist for one... a little concerned with the orange tones though. Vermillion as a color in general is suppose to have some orange in it but I hope it's really really subtle for this b-bag. Firstclass1 posted one of her friends vermillion and it looked like a very rich deep red and that is the kind of red I want.

Enjoy yours!

Gorgeous! I'm on a waitlist for one... a little concerned with the orange tones though. Vermillion as a color in general is suppose to have some orange in it but I hope it's really really subtle for this b-bag. Firstclass1 posted one of her friends vermillion and it looked like a very rich deep red and that is the kind of red I want.

Enjoy yours!

Thanks again everyone!!;)
Murasaki: Mine doesnt have tt strong of an orange tone... a luvly mix of red and orange...exactly the vermillion tt I imagined it to be.... the other piece at the boutique has a stronger orange. I'll try to post more pics from diff parts of the bag k.

Hey there! Finally.... congrats on that lovely bag... So not getting marine anymore :smile:

Stefeinately: hehehehehe...pass on the marine lah...ekekekeke... since its not here for me to compare with the vermillion. I'm sure its just as nice...but this bag does it for me. The colors tt you wanted are not here yet ya? I think they said it'll prob come after new year? I wasnt expecting to see this red so soon either....

Thanks again everyone!!;)
Murasaki: Mine doesnt have tt strong of an orange tone... a luvly mix of red and orange...exactly the vermillion tt I imagined it to be.... the other piece at the boutique has a stronger orange. I'll try to post more pics from diff parts of the bag k.

Thanks!! I can't wait to see more pics! :love: