Finally, an Agenda I'm Happy with! (Pics>>)

im happy for you that you exchanged the agenda.. since it didnt work for you!

And what a nasty SA, she thinks shes being all funny.. like wtf?! God. Those kinda people make me really mad sometimes, can't she save that to tell herself when she gets home or something?
BTW love the saleya and the groom cles, beautiful!!

im happy for you that you exchanged the agenda.. since it didnt work for you!

And what a nasty SA, she thinks shes being all funny.. like wtf?! God. Those kinda people make me really mad sometimes, can't she save that to tell herself when she gets home or something?
BTW love the saleya and the groom cles, beautiful!!

That's what I was thinking. How do you laugh about something like that in someones face?!

Thanks for the comments! I love how I've finally found people who share the same interest as me! :yahoo:

I LOVE your Epi agenda...I bought a classic medium Mono agenda last june and I already want a new one (cuz the classic Mono seems so passe...as far as agendas are concerned).

Anyways, about your rude SA. Last week I was at my vuitton store to buy a Pegase, and while my fave SA was wrapping it up in the back, I randomly asked another SA about whether or not Monogram Groom is known for chipping (cuz I was concerned about my cute porte monnaie rond)? She honestly just stared at me...as if I didn't say anything at all. I was so angered, especially after just spending a couple grand a few minutes earlier in their store!! So Iheartvuitton, you're right, sometimes the customer service can be really cheeky...mine was in Chicago...yours?

Again...LOVE the AGENDA!

I LOVE your Epi agenda...I bought a classic medium Mono agenda last june and I already want a new one (cuz the classic Mono seems so passe...as far as agendas are concerned).

Anyways, about your rude SA. Last week I was at my vuitton store to buy a Pegase, and while my fave SA was wrapping it up in the back, I randomly asked another SA about whether or not Monogram Groom is known for chipping (cuz I was concerned about my cute porte monnaie rond)? She honestly just stared at me...as if I didn't say anything at all. I was so angered, especially after just spending a couple grand a few minutes earlier in their store!! So Iheartvuitton, you're right, sometimes the customer service can be really cheeky...mine was in Chicago...yours?

Again...LOVE the AGENDA!

New Jersey. The more I think about the service I received, the more I wish I would have just waited for my regular SA to be in to exchange the agenda. The funny part is the rude woman was in the store the day before, didn't want to help me, and when I did ask if my SA was in that day told me "he's on break, he'll be back in around 15 minutes. Go shopping, there are plenty of stores in this mall." And she said it in a tone that made me cringe. It wasn't OK if I stayed in the store? Whatever. I now know to avoid her and not give HER the time of day when I go in the store. Rude :censor: .