Finally! ~a belated reveal~

OMG Fahrina, that's gorgeous!!! That is like bubble gum pink I love it!!! Trust me, I am super picky abc difficult when it comes to pinks and reds and I love love yours!!! Congrats!!!!
Thanks a bunch. YEANETT! I have always dreamed of pink flap for like forever, but like shooting stars, they are rare and it would be almost impossible to get the right hue at the right time :biggrin: I am soooo lucky to get this baby! I totally agree with you, the color is just right, I love it! and the patent makes it extra awesome to me! I love the shine! :graucho::graucho::graucho:

Hi ladies!
This was suppose to be a Valentine reveal but I was so swamped… that I only manage to do my reveal today :biggrin:
For your information, I have had a major crush on a pink jumbo flap for like a long… long… long time :biggrin: but never got lucky enough to cross path with one, until recently!
Finally, I manage to get my hands on one, so super lovely... patent pink jumbo with SHW!!! …. my thanks go to my dearest TPF friend Pamela, who has made it possible! ;)
Really wanted to share with you girls on my addition to my Chanel family!
p/s: took pics with my beloved baby girl, Azalia the Sphynx! She helped me with mod shots today! :lol:

Omg I just found this now Hun she is looking gorgeous and I miss her! So glad you love her!!! She is a beauty!! X

No, my dear! I could never get the chance to catch awesome colors from KLCC! This came from a fellow tpfer whom wanted to rehome this gorgeous baby and was kind (not to mention trusting) to send it to me! :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: Pink jumbo have always been my dream flap, if not for her I don't know if I could ever get my hands on one! A shout out to you Pamela, for letting me have this baby! My heartfelt thanks to you, dear!!!! :hugs: :love: :cloud9:

Your very welcome my dear!!! Xx