Figheri Club

The Figheri bag is PERFECT - well almost! I saw it and fell in lvoe with it but I can't handle the stress of always worrying about the color transfer and keeping it clean. Sigh... Will have to wait for the mono or the ebene. :smile:

I have the Totally PM in Azure had used it nonstop last spring/summer. No color transfer at all. Also treated my Vachetta with "shining monkey". It was a godsend!!!! My vachetta has just a light caramel, very even patina. No spots or darkened areas at all.

So don't be afraid of the Azure!!! It's heavenly and the Figheri is just gorgeous!!!

I received my Figheri PM and have used it for a week. I am totally in LVoe with this bag! It's perfect! I will try and post pics tomorrow sorry not trying to tease just wanted to chime in! This is my third azur by the way and no color transfer here either.

totallyinlvoe said:
The Figheri bag is PERFECT - well almost! I saw it and fell in lvoe with it but I can't handle the stress of always worrying about the color transfer and keeping it clean. Sigh... Will have to wait for the mono or the ebene. :smile:

I know! I already have the totally pm azur and I baby it.
I'm hoping it will come out in mono or ebene too. I asked SA about it and she said they may make it in another pattern if its popular. We'll see. I just love the outside pockets!!

Bumping this thread...any new Figheri owners out there?

Finally saw both sizes on display the other day and such a gorgeous bag! I wish it would be in Ebene, too, but I don't think it would work with the same handles :sad:

Well, I'm hoping it will come out in Mono or Ebene. So far, no luck. It will make a wonderful everyday bag. Love the outside pockets!

MOMx2inLV said:

Finally saw both sizes on display the other day and such a gorgeous bag! I wish it would be in Ebene, too, but I don't think it would work with the same handles :sad:

Bump!
I just checked the bag out today and its really nice. I would have to say the footed bottom studs makes me smile... Plus double zip!
And NO CLOTH TAG in Dubai... Asked the sales guy and he said "must be a made in use thing" LOL

I've had my Figheri GM since it launched in February and I love it!! The pockets on the outside are soooo helpful & this bag holds a ton! :smile:

Attachments

• LV Azur.jpg
    LV Azur.jpg
    53.9 KB · Views: 2,553