Ferragamo Gancio/Marissa-help

That bag is not likely to be at the outlets ANY time soon! That said, I think Ferragamos are some of the BEST quality bags out there, and are very classic and chic. I LOVE the big Marissa - even better than the small versions, and I'm only 5'3. I definitely don't think it's too big for you. If you plan to use it for work, however, you may want to take your laptop to the store and try it in the bag. Mine didn't fit too well and ruined the scrunchy shape. FYI, Ferragamo has a huge selection of bags at their stores (at least Chicago and NY), some of which are not on their website

I tried on both the large and regular and felt the large was too big on my frame - I'm 5'3. The regular was perfect. It's not a bag I'd put a laptop in because it doesn't seem sturdy enough to hold it, IMO. I LOVE this bag though - gorgeous leather, lightweight and timeless.

The cricket is my favorite, if I hadn't bought the Muse recently, I would go for this, But I :heart: Ferragamo bags. I love all of your choices. The Cricket reminds me of my mother's bags, that is why I am partial to it. Great Choice, classic beauty's.:yes: By the way the bags are classic so I think that which ever bag you choose can go from day to night, you are tall enough to carry off large or small. I am 5'1 and carry only large bags!