Fergalicious & Her legs and her Handbags !

I love Kipling bags for more than a decade! They make excellent quality travel bags and handbags. I don't care for Fergie's style and performance though I feel she has a great personality. For Kipling, Fergie's designs are what I feel "polar" - some are really pretty while the rest are awful.

MOST IMPORTANTLY

The material used in Fergie's bags are below par for their worth. If you own them and have used them enough, you'd share the same sentiments. Silver chipping, stitching comes off, and dust gets attracted to her plaid bags. Honestly I don't know why Kipling skipped the Quality Control and let them pass.

You probably aren't fully aware with the Kipling brand, Diorkiss. Kipling makes upmarket fine genuine leather collections such as Club Leather and Vintage Leather. They have converted Coach, LV, Bree, Tod's, and Fendi fans because of their style, quality, and workmanship. Vintage Leather cannot be found in US but you can find them on international sites like ebay.

I'm not gonna knock on the quality of Kipling's bags. That's great that they use quality leather. It just doesnt appear they chose to do so with Fergie's line. Correct me if I'm wrong but tweed isn't leather and the purple bag appears vinyl-like to me. ALmost like those lunch sacks I brought with me in 2nd grade...

But really, after reading most of the comments in this thread, I guess the more important question is what looks worse: Fergie's line of bags - or her face?? :confused1:

Correct me if I'm wrong but tweed isn't leather and the purple bag appears vinyl-like to me. ALmost like those lunch sacks I brought with me in 2nd grade...

But really, after reading most of the comments in this thread, I guess the more important question is what looks worse: Fergie's line of bags - or her face?? :confused1:

Tweed refers to a type of diagonal weave, nothing to do with fabric. Nylon, cotton, rayon etc, anything with fibers and can be woven in a particular style, can be called tweed. I guess Kipling didn't want to specify fabric that might put off curious would-be customers of Fergie's line?

Frankly I don't know who approached who first! If Kipling really approached Fergie to design something for them, wouldn't they at least ensure their bag quality is top-notch before announcing to the general public who would probably hear of Kipling for the first time? I think it is bad publicity for the brand because the other collections have great workmanship and nothing like Fergie's bags!

:wtf::wtf:She sure looked alot different before her "changes":wtf:
IMG%5D