FENDI's FALL 06 Goodbye Spy hello B Bag and Buckets!

00130m.jpg

Fendi 2.jpg

Fendi.jpg

Fendi 6.jpg

Fendi 4.jpg

Here is a first look at Fendi's Fall/Winter bags. The detailed shots have not yet been posted on style or elle.com, however as one can see, B Bags have taken over, along with a new bucket bag, and where is the spy? Gone? Goodbye spy, hello leopard print B Bags and metallic buckets! More pics will be posted when they are available.

amanda said:
i think the leopard print actually suits the b bag REALLY well - very funky and cute!

Me too! I really like that. I know it's only a matter of time until I fall victim to the B... I just need to see *the* bag. I'm flirting with them right now... the patent ones are so cute but I still haven't seen one that I have to have.

TheArtofAcquisition said:
View attachment 4624

View attachment 4625

View attachment 4626

View attachment 4627

View attachment 4628

Here is a first look at Fendi's Fall/Winter bags. The detailed shots have not yet been posted on style or elle.com, however as one can see, B Bags have taken over, along with a new bucket bag, and where is the spy? Gone? Goodbye spy, hello leopard print B Bags and metallic buckets! More pics will be posted when they are available.

Uh oh.....you just opened a HUGE can of worms here on the site. :blink:

I think the Spy bag will still be popular. Fendi already has a ton of advertising out for it...they need to bring in something new to grab attention and spur new sales. JMO.

Uh Oh....... .. The studded bucket bag in pic #2 is amazing and I have a huge weakness for leopard. I think it looks amazing in the b style. Argh....................................