FENDI's FALL 06 Goodbye Spy hello B Bag and Buckets!

1. Exclusive early access to the Fendi.com online sale for TPFers! To access, hit the link above, then navigate to Woman and then SALE to get early access before anyone else!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. 00130m.jpg

Fendi 2.jpg

Fendi.jpg

Fendi 6.jpg

Fendi 4.jpg

Here is a first look at Fendi's Fall/Winter bags. The detailed shots have not yet been posted on style or elle.com, however as one can see, B Bags have taken over, along with a new bucket bag, and where is the spy? Gone? Goodbye spy, hello leopard print B Bags and metallic buckets! More pics will be posted when they are available.

2. Fendi 5.jpg

Fendi 3.jpg

Fendi.jpg

3. Err. can't say I like the bucket style bags. Maybe it'll grow on me. The second pic in the 1st post is reminiscent of a weapon from medieval days - a mace??:wacko: :p

4. i think the leopard print actually suits the b bag REALLY well - very funky and cute!

5. i dont like the bucket style, looks to much like a .... bucket?

6. kind of like it. looks funky.

7. How come there r no spy's?? *cry*

8. Me too! I really like that. I know it's only a matter of time until I fall victim to the B... I just need to see *the* bag. I'm flirting with them right now... the patent ones are so cute but I still haven't seen one that I have to have.

9. I agree. I don't care for buckets, the main reason being they don't hang flush with the body. :push:

10. Uh oh.....you just opened a HUGE can of worms here on the site. :blink:

I think the Spy bag will still be popular. Fendi already has a ton of advertising out for it...they need to bring in something new to grab attention and spur new sales. JMO.

11. Uh Oh....... .. The studded bucket bag in pic #2 is amazing and I have a huge weakness for leopard. I think it looks amazing in the b style. Argh....................................

12. I'm glad I got the honey Spy because I really don't like these fall bags at all.

13. I don't like the buckets -- just not a shape I'd pick. But I still like the B bags. Pretty!

14. I like some of the buckets and really love that leopard B Bag! :biggrin:

15. Yeah, I agree. Kinda like that one.