~Fendi Wisteria Spy (Limited Edition)

OK, I hope I don't sound stupid, but I thought the Wisteria Spys were the ones with the little flower thingy. And also, what exactly is that material, and what does the interior look like. That is one gorgeous bag!! I can see why it takes over 30 days to make....Your lucky.

I just came back to this thread to take another look!!! AHHHH!!!:love: *FAINTS* I can't believe how UNIQUE this bag is!!! I hope you get to take it out soon!!!
O/T LOVE your ring!!!:heart:

uaeyah said:
Thanks girls...

en en when you've got the proper connections.. you can get anything *winks*

i actually know for a fact that no. 59/60 is also available if anyone is interested.. in the fendi boutique in where i live..

Uaeyah, you have the MOST BEAUTIFUL bags! WHen you got your tulle spy i was already wishing I were you
:rolleyes:

Love this bag!! Can you please PM me about 59/60? I would sell everything to get my hands on this one!!

:love: :love: :love: :love:

dee-dee said:
OK, I hope I don't sound stupid, but I thought the Wisteria Spys were the ones with the little flower thingy. And also, what exactly is that material, and what does the interior look like. That is one gorgeous bag!! I can see why it takes over 30 days to make....Your lucky.

I think the ones with the flowers along the seams are called the floral spy, not wisteria.

OH
MY
GOD
That is one GORGEOUS piece of ART! I saw a pic of it once in a magazine, and it was partially covered by another bag in front of it, but I was drooling... Congrats on scoring one!!!!!!

shocked2.gif
OMG....it's beyond gorgeous !!!!!! Thanks for sharing the pics. You are one lucky gal !!!!

Love your site, you are very beautiful and talented !!!