Fendi Striped Denim Spy - Should I keep it?

It's nice but if it's anywhere near how much a leather one cost, then I get the leather one, the stripes are hot, but if you're someone who absolutely obsesses over the little flaws on their bag, and keeps your stuff pristine, then you should keep it!

It's very cute - but if you are in doubt, you should probably return it. It's one thing to regret buying a $200 bag - but $1600 is a pretty big regret (at least it would be for me).

The more I look at it the more I want to keep it. I have the black leather one in my hands right now and I just keep leaning toward the denim one. The leather one is about $500 more than the denim one.

I'm so torn...

FendiSpyBlack1.jpg

FendiSpyDenimStripes.jpg

I would keep it, it's cute. I agree w/using Scotchguard to prevent stains. Just test an inconspicuous area first.
I think it has a very unique look to the other denim purses I have seen out this year.

:love: CUTE! I love it a lot more than that black one, the black just look so...plain. But if you're leaning towards leather in general, I agree with some people here, maybe you should try another color like honey or cognac. But that denim one is definitely one of the cutest looking spy I ever seen!