Fendi Striped Denim Spy - Should I keep it?

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. Hey ladies,

I was very excited about the Fendi Striped Denim Spy when I saw it on Saks online and made a impulse purchase!

But now I don't know if I should keep it... :amazed:

I'm scared it will get dirty easily. I had a chance to get a black leather one but really didn't like how it looked in person and on me.

What do you girls think?

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. this bag iss soooo adorable chrissie. I seen the black one you had and it just didnt look right.

I also think that if you were to purchase a spy, it would be cognac or honey (i like those alot).

however, I think the denim spy would look really good on you. I can already picture it !

Its just me.

3. Very nice i'd keep it :biggrin:

4. I'm not a fan of the Spy but I love that version!

5. i think its gorgeous for spring! and because of all the blue i don't think it will show dirt that easily

6. Keep it!

7. I think you should keep it... spray the material so it resists stains. ;)

8. Oooh good idea! Scotch guard it!

9. i saw this one IRL, but i think the material is too cheap for the price IMHO. But if u really like it a lot, then keep it.

10. Very cute. Treat it with fabric protectant; that should help.

11. Do you think the material is cheap? Well I didn't have really high expectations of the material knowing that it's denim/cotton. I felt the same way about the Louis denim line too when it first came out. I didn't think denim/cotton bags are worth $1G+.

That's probably another reason why I am hestitant about keeping it. It's a $1600+ denim/cotton bag! :weird:

12. Very Cute! Perfect for spring. I love how it transforms it from sort of a dark urban bag to a cute, preppy, resort-seson purse! I didn't like it when I first saw it but you pics made me do a 180!:love:

13. get one in cognac or honey. dk brown is pretty too.

14. I love stripes, but I don't like the Spy much.
    If you're not COMPLETELY diggin' it, it shouldn't stay.

15. I say keep it! I much prefer this to the leather Spys.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice