Fendi Spy in dark chocolate or CD Gaucho in medium brown

pinkluvstar said:
You are a really really lucky girl!!! I am so jealous of you! I really want both, but it seems like everyone knows which is the better one except me! Hahaha... Thank you so much for your replies. It really helps.:P

Well, I was able to get both of them after selling A LOT of my bags on eBay and other handbag boards. Honestly, I love them both, but I do LOVE the spy more. When I was in Fendi buying my spy, the SA's in there loved the gaucho more....how funny is that! :P

girlsgottoshop said:
Well, I was able to get both of them after selling A LOT of my bags on eBay and other handbag boards. Honestly, I love them both, but I do LOVE the spy more. When I was in Fendi buying my spy, the SA's in there loved the gaucho more....how funny is that! :P
That is funny! Oh my goodness. Now my head is spinning, because these nice ladies on this forum is telling me about a bv ball bag. I think I am really leaning towards the spy too. Maybe I can do the same as you and sell my other bags! Hahhaa... Thank you again!:idea::lol:

I'm not a big fan on the Spy although it is starting to grow on me a little. I ordered the gaucho in red. However, it is a casual bag. If you want one for day and night I definitely recommend the Bottega Veneta. Timeless beauty ....