FENDI REVEALS- *Post photos of your newest additions here*

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Got a new strap for my Kan I bag:heart:

Attached Files:

2. Finally, my first Fendi. The iconic Monster eyes have stolen my heart for YEARS, so when I saw this bag, it was absolute love at first sight. Say hello to my little Friendi (lol): the Kan I Monster with GHW.
    0F58C3EF-9E1D-4761-8DD7-061B28F83D83.jpeg

3. Hello! You are so cute!

raedaybaby likes this.
  4. My new to me from Fashionphile Fendi Peekaboo Essentially in Gray/Pink with the silver Hardware.

IMG_20190607_170615_587.jpg IMG_20190607_170615_585.jpg IMG_20190607_170615_586.jpg

Snowshoe42, dotty8, Bereal and 12 others like this.
  5. The latest addition to my family. My first Fendi ever. I believe this colour is called Dessert and just got released recently. Love love love!!!

Attached Files:

Snowshoe42, dotty8, Bereal and 11 others like this.
  6. Panders77 likes this.
  7. Thank you so much I am loving the pop of pink. :smile:

Sunshine mama likes this.
  8. Your bag looks amazing.

I am eyeing on a white peekaboo essentially recently. May I know if the leather get scratches easily? How's the metal hardware holding up? Does the interior lining got scratch marks after use?

9. The leather is amazing and so soft no scratches on the inside or outside of the bag and it is pre-loved. No marks on the hardware either mini is in the silver, honestly it is in great shape she must not have used it much at all if she did it holding up beautifully. I have had no issues so far using it, no marks anything. When Fashionphile says excellent condition they really mean it the bag is like new. I love the look, feel and size of this bag. Good luck on your decision it is a great bag.

10. Oh now I’m like this close to get a one after your reply. May I know around how much u pay for yours?

11. My first Fendi

Attached Files:

12. Preloved from Fashion $2700.00 USA dollars

Sunshine mama likes this.
  13. 87D37598-A204-423F-8FAC-54A76E7D92D6.jpeg My first fendi bag, got it brand spanking new for 40% off with an additional 20% discount from my fav online retailer mytheresa, super stoked for this red beauty :nuts:

14. C46A9385-69C6-49F3-9F0C-55B8A91EE732.jpeg Here’s another pic :doh:

15. That is FAB!! The color, the style, EVERYTHING! ENJOY!!!

Sunshine mama and neome like this.