FENDI REVEALS- *Post photos of your newest additions here*

Your bag looks amazing.

I am eyeing on a white peekaboo essentially recently. May I know if the leather get scratches easily? How's the metal hardware holding up? Does the interior lining got scratch marks after use?
The leather is amazing and so soft no scratches on the inside or outside of the bag and it is pre-loved. No marks on the hardware either mini is in the silver, honestly it is in great shape she must not have used it much at all if she did it holding up beautifully. I have had no issues so far using it, no marks anything. When Fashionphile says excellent condition they really mean it the bag is like new. I love the look, feel and size of this bag. Good luck on your decision it is a great bag.

The leather is amazing and so soft no scratches on the inside or outside of the bag and it is pre-loved. No marks on the hardware either mini is in the silver, honestly it is in great shape she must not have used it much at all if she did it holding up beautifully. I have had no issues so far using it, no marks anything. When Fashionphile says excellent condition they really mean it the bag is like new. I love the look, feel and size of this bag. Good luck on your decision it is a great bag.
Oh now I’m like this close to get a one after your reply. May I know around how much u pay for yours?