FENDI REVEALS- *Post photos of your newest additions here*

1. No problem, I bought the bag from a consignment store in UK (wanted to feel safe about the authenticity). So I had to pay additional shipment to Sweden. In total it was around 180-190£ or around 200-210$ (I think). Which was more expensive than it had to be, but I thought it was worth the extra money.

Narnanz likes this.
  2. Picked up this K charm to represent my daughter’s name, Kennedy [​IMG]

3. First Fendi purchase ever ; love it IMG_5829.JPG

4. Love the scarf! This is my first Fendi as well. Fell in love and finally pulled the trigger when I saw one in stock on Forward. Looooooove it! Crappy work pics, will take some better ones this weekend if anyone wants to know more about this bag. [​IMG][​IMG]

melsig, rin3, taho and 8 others like this.
  5. LRG_DSC00161.JPG
    Fendi 2Bag. :smile:

Venessa84 likes this.
  6. This is my first Fendi purchase as well. I was supposed to go for the By The Way bag but my husband told me this suits me better. Gotta love an enabler :biggrin:

20190111_105816.jpg

7. #1147 Jan 18, 2019 at 3:03 AM
    Last edited: Jan 18, 2019 at 3:16 AM
    This is my new to me Fendi 2jours medium bag It has 2 colored strap black and yellow and 2 Fendi twiillies. I got this for a steel
    It is my first Fendi piece. I will go and check if i can add the tag as there was no tag on the bag.Hope they sell it separately.[​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG]