FENDI REVEALS- *Post photos of your newest additions here*

I got this adorable small wallet while my family and I were on vacation in Venice! View attachment 4169842

I have this wallet in a previous season's color. I thought I'd only use it when I needed a smaller wallet, but it's worked out so well for me that it's become my primary wallet. I've overstuffed and abused it, and it still looks like new after carrying it for over a year. Congrats - I hope you enjoy it!

Reactions: dotty8
28490D29-4E0F-4B97-A29C-C409178539D8.jpeg 981935A3-0FC4-4DAE-AAC8-00F8C84F043E.jpeg F49BF241-BED5-426C-8DAB-D92B05E466D9.jpeg I have to say EVERYTHING Fendi this season is just amazing! I walked into the boutique a month or two ago “just to browse” and came out with a bag and two full outfits

I love that Fendi bags are so unique and also practical. The mini Peekaboo hold SO MUCH more than it looks like. I have been loving this one and also loves that it fits my full size wallet. I use the long strap for daytime as an everyday bag and when you remove it it is adorable for evening. If anyone is thinking about it I would say go for it! I’m also not usually into wrapping the handle but the colors on this one I bought were so cute I couldn’t resist...

Here it is on their website:
https://www.fendi.com/gb/peekaboo-mini-black-nappa-handbag-with-weave/p-8BN2447G1F0GXN

Pre-loved Twins Tote, I have been wanting a Twins Tote for the longest. When it debuted I was leary to purchase it because I would have to buy online and wasn't sure if I liked the way the leather is painted by spray over. Now that I received it I love it and know I really missed out of a great bag. I love the way it is structured but smooshy at the same time.
s-l1600.jpg