FENDI REVEALS- *Post photos of your newest additions here*

Got this in fendi store in rome while on a 7-day cruise trip. I was a bit surprise the store didn't have that much selection especially the edgy ones like croc/gem tails or furry ones, well at least in the size i want (medium). But anyway, i got this one instead and i love it! So here it is enjoying the last day of the trip. ImageUploadedByPurseForum1436077043.981110.jpg

Got this in fendi store in rome while on a 7-day cruise trip. I was a bit surprise the store didn't have that much selection especially the edgy ones like croc/gem tails or furry ones, well at least in the size i want (medium). But anyway, i got this one instead and i love it! So here it is enjoying the last day of the trip. View attachment 3054797

Rome.....Fendi.....7 days.....your stunning BTW:girlsigh:

Got this in fendi store in rome while on a 7-day cruise trip. I was a bit surprise the store didn't have that much selection especially the edgy ones like croc/gem tails or furry ones, well at least in the size i want (medium). But anyway, i got this one instead and i love it! So here it is enjoying the last day of the trip. View attachment 3054797

Stunning! Congratulations!

Maybe the selection is smaller than you expected because they have sold out of the edgier ones. A lot of people travel to Europe to buy designer handbags, so even if the store had more stock, it would probably sell out quickly, especially the pieces that are more rare in other countries.

I bought mine at the Rome store and noticed that a LOT of the bags and bag bugs have been sold out due to the many tourists. Especially since about 2 months ago I went in and found all the Peekaboos, By The Ways and bag bugs anyone would want!
The first time I went in to buy a bug a couple months ago, the SA showed me about 12-15 different ones. Two weeks ago however, they only had about 3 or 4!

Oww make sense, thats why! The store wasn't that crowded when i came, i showed this serious looking italian gentleman SA the pictures from purse blog of all the new fendi bags, and he said they dont have them yet. For BTW, they only have a tricolor black/pale blue/pale green, tricolor beige/whatever, solid dark pink, solid tomato red, and solid black if i remember correctly for medium. Maybe if i come 2 weeks earlier (or later) they'll have new stuffs coming. But anyway, i guess this one is meant to be :smile:

I bought mine at the Rome store and noticed that a LOT of the bags and bag bugs have been sold out due to the many tourists. Especially since about 2 months ago I went in and found all the Peekaboos, By The Ways and bag bugs anyone would want!
The first time I went in to buy a bug a couple months ago, the SA showed me about 12-15 different ones. Two weeks ago however, they only had about 3 or 4!

Yes, even bag bugs are only available in karlito, plain ones, and the fuzzy 'owl' like bugs in pink and green only. So you beat the tourists then, haha! Which one did you get?

When I was to Rome by mid April, there was quite a lot of stock in Fendi, but I was told at the hotel that when it is high-season tourists buy a real lot and then all the boutiques in general run short of stock.
Btw, thank you again missdicaprio, for the tips you shared with me when organizing my trip! :flowers:

Congratulations, cclady! Beautiful color combo! :hbeat: Enjoy!