Fendi Fellas

To be honest I was in disbelief myself to see a baguette on sale here in Europe. It was the last one and from a past season so they probably just wanted to get rid of it. (It’s 24s by the way, I can recommend the shop!)
I see the sale now after signing up. 30-50% off some Fendi pieces, and I see the Baguette backpack. Too bad it isn't the Baguette! You definitely snatched the last one!

I see the sale now after signing up. 30-50% off some Fendi pieces, and I see the Baguette backpack. Too bad it isn't the Baguette! You definitely snatched the last one!

Wow, I guess it was meant to be. I thought about buying this baguette a few months ago but found it to be too expensive for what it is.

Now it complements my fendi-fanboy look ;)

Attachments

• 6CB13F97-86C6-4A6C-9C32-4C12FBE691D9.jpeg
    6CB13F97-86C6-4A6C-9C32-4C12FBE691D9.jpeg
    242.6 KB · Views: 97
Hi, I'm desperately looking for a Fendi Cage Baguette large size in coated Zucca canvas and I haven't been able to find it ANYWHERE in the US? Could any of you help me out with locating one?

I DM’d you earlier in the week. I’m looking at one tomorrow alongside a By The Way Mini (I’ll likely get the latter). If you want me to put you in contact with my rep, let me know. It’s the last one in the US. Large Zucca Baguette with the White Cage.

Reactions: averagejoe
I honestly didn’t think I’d love either of them enough, but the green By The Way Mini was both better-built and a more perfect size than I expected, so I took it home!

The large Cage Baguette was pretty cool, but too big for what I wanted right now. It was also surprisingly floppy overall. I liked it’s style though. Apparently it’s the last Cage Baguette in-stock in the US.

BC270033-A42C-4365-8795-84E0BF3D4FE7.jpeg7985CCEC-5794-4F08-AE1D-165A342BCCBA.jpeg6B65FAEA-D3B7-4250-888C-A8C12D38AEA6.jpeg67C65346-BA98-4588-B7DF-8247BF9F0BC0.jpeg4AE894FC-4D13-4A93-B7CE-EA84A2DD3297.jpeg

I honestly didn’t think I’d love either of them enough, but the green By The Way Mini was both better-built and a more perfect size than I expected, so I took it home!

The large Cage Baguette was pretty cool, but too big for what I wanted right now. It was also surprisingly floppy overall. I liked it’s style though. Apparently it’s the last Cage Baguette in-stock in the US.

View attachment 5102406View attachment 5102407View attachment 5102408View attachment 5102409View attachment 5102410
Hi! Thanks Duggi for DM-ing, I've been working overtime and so was practically a Zombie (yes I was working over the weekend, pathetic, I know.) Anyhoo, thank you so much for the information, but I've actually been looking for the one with the brown cage, I guess I should have been more specific, my bad. I found a white as well as a suede on Ebay but sometimes, it's just the specific style or none, so yeah. Anyways, immense thanks for actually taking a pic of the bag on yourself, it's big but looks gorgeous on you (especially with those white pants!)

Reactions: duggi84
Hi! Thanks Duggi for DM-ing, I've been working overtime and so was practically a Zombie (yes I was working over the weekend, pathetic, I know.) Anyhoo, thank you so much for the information, but I've actually been looking for the one with the brown cage, I guess I should have been more specific, my bad. I found a white as well as a suede on Ebay but sometimes, it's just the specific style or none, so yeah. Anyways, immense thanks for actually taking a pic of the bag on yourself, it's big but looks gorgeous on you (especially with those white pants!)

No worries at all, life gets busy and I understand! Glad to post a pic to help out. I will say, that after seeing/feeling it in person, I wasn't impressed. If you haven't had one in your hands yet, you might be surprised how flimsy it feels in person. Definitely did NOT feel worth the price to me. And style is totally a personal choice! The white looked cool to me, but know most people would prefer the darker cage on these =)

Thank you so much for understanding Duggi! I've no clue what day is today. But I'm glad you got to see it in person and feel that it isn't worth it, means a lot! The white seems a bit, cagey is the word I'm looking for I guess, in comparison to the brown. Would still love to look at it if you happen to come across it but seriously giving second thoughts about it now that I have your opinion.

Reactions: duggi84
Went by the Fendi store today to look at a lot poncho I’ve been curious about…and ended up loving it and taking it home! :biggrin: I’ve been looking for a hoodie replacement that’s just as easy to wear casually, but not so overplayed. Definitely see myself wearing this a lot.

And I was thrilled to use my Fendi Vertical Box today. I don’t take it out much because it’s not practical and seems easy to damage, but thought it looked good with today’s outfit.

C2838147-332E-4FFB-906C-2645DF3667D4.jpeg

411FD786-B1EE-4EA6-9BE7-361A226D4DE5.jpeg