Fendi Fellas

For me the proportions are somehow off. The stitching detail looked better on the black bag.

But I would still say go for what you love. :smile:
Lmao I like the slocuhiness of the bag since its leather -but I was able to find the black one on italist for 50% off soo I may just order it and if I hate it just return it - and if I like / keep it im saving A LOT of money

Last edited:
Reactions: J.T. and lesAdrets
I love almost anything Fendi Selleria and I adore this bag (though I think the Strap You is too much) — I say go for it!
the adjustable strap "strap you" is actually $900 extra im gonna probably just keep the shoulder strap that comes with it (even tho its not adjustable) unless the strap drop is too long then ill have to get the extra strap

Last edited:
Reactions: J.T. and averagejoe
I've been loving this Diagonal colorway for quite a while now, but I couldn't quite find the item that would suit me best (or at least didn't overlap with similar sized bags from other brands in my collection). But once I found that my LV Discovery backpack is starting to crack a little, I immediately knew what its back-up/semi-replacement should be. But it was sold out for quite a while! One night I opened the site to show the backpack to someone and it said "Last item". I went for it in a second!

tempImageh58NKx.pngtempImageUXzYB0.pngtempImageXyVv5d.png

Last edited: