Fendi Fellas

Thank you! idk I just couldn't decide if it fit well or not , I do like the design tho I normally dont buy ready to wear but thought this shirt was really cool with the partial see thru letters . Also the price tag for one pullover lmao
I am a super picky shopper so get it. If I am not 100% happy I always return stuff, no point hanging in the closet if it doesn’t “spark joy”. :smile:

Reactions: maxwell93
Does anyone have the full size men's Peekaboo in the Fendi monogram with beige leather trim?

I am interested in it & I would love to see some mod photos, and/or your opinion of it.
Do you mean this one?
FENDI-Mens-FW22-23_Peekaboo-ISeeU-Forty8_FENDI-Classic_resize.jpg

If you do, then I think it looks really good, but it is very large. I tried it on in person. It's almost like a boxy duffle bag. Great for the gym or for travelling, and maybe for shopping. I much prefer the mini Peekaboo ISeeU. I think the mini is the perfect size.

Reactions: VintageJ
Do you mean this one?
FENDI-Mens-FW22-23_Peekaboo-ISeeU-Forty8_FENDI-Classic_resize.jpg

If you do, then I think it looks really good, but it is very large. I tried it on in person. It's almost like a boxy duffle bag. Great for the gym or for travelling, and maybe for shopping. I much prefer the mini Peekaboo ISeeU. I think the mini is the perfect size.
Yes that's the one :loveeyes:
I don't know why, but I'm fascinated by it.
My SA said I could place a SO and customize it, I'm so tempted.

Is the ISeeU or mini in the same monogram/style?

Reactions: averagejoe