Fendi Fellas

anontoronto

Mar 10, 2020
I haven't seen it here in Singapore boutiques as well. Somehow Fendi seems to be prioritising its baguettes in trunk/flat/pouch/messenger styles instead these days

Ooooh interesting to know. I should maybe pop to the nearest Fendi store to see if this style is sorta available. I personally find it more appealing than its messenger/flat pouch variation.

kiwwikub

Aug 23, 2015
Ooooh interesting to know. I should maybe pop to the nearest Fendi store to see if this style is sorta available. I personally find it more appealing than its messenger/flat pouch variation.

I personally prefer the bigger leather version than the flat pouch one.

Got my 3rd Baguette for Christmas and I’m in love ❤️

0B2ADE08-A119-456A-A924-20C2665FD8C5.jpeg

averagejoe

AJ
Authenticator
O.G.
Nov 22, 2006
Thanks! Love it so much, but my how did it have so many little plastic protectors I had to remove! How’s yours working out for you?
I haven't even removed all the plastic protectors yet! I have yet to use it. I even got a new Fendi belt to use with it which I haven't reveal here. Weather has been terrible here with snow and slush that never seems to clear away, with over-salted ground. The snow, slush, and salt can ruin any shoe. I can't wait to wear something nice! It was raining heavily at one point and I was so glad that it was washing all of it away, and then the rain turned to a heavy snowfall and even this week there will be more snow. UGHHHHHH!

How are you enjoying yours? When I was trying the bag out, I noticed that the back of the bag ends up curling inward to contour around my body when I wear the bag crossbody with the strap. The back of yours looks completely straight. How did you manage to keep it like that?

averagejoe

AJ
Authenticator
O.G.
Nov 22, 2006
I wanted to share my new Travel Mini Bag here as well. I managed to get it thanks to @despair for sharing the find, and then a number of other forum members ended up getting it too. It is adorable!

20220329_180744.jpg 20220329_180759.jpg 20220329_180840.jpg 20220329_180859.jpg

averagejoe

AJ
Authenticator
O.G.
Nov 22, 2006
Also with my peekaboo iseeu, bought it last month and it’s one of my favorite bags ever!

View attachment 5444192
We have the same Peekaboo ISeeU! Same colour that @awedge has, too!

Yeah it's one of my favourite bags, too! I obsessed over this bag since I first discovered it at the boutique last year! So glad to have gotten it before the price increase. It is now $5800CAD, up $900CAD from when I first fell in love with the bag. I use it with the lock opened like the way you have it. I find that it looks better that way, and also makes it easier for me to access the contents in the front.

Reactions: victoroliveira
Nov 11, 2018
We have the same Peekaboo ISeeU! Same colour that @awedge has, too!

Yeah it's one of my favourite bags, too! I obsessed over this bag since I first discovered it at the boutique last year! So glad to have gotten it before the price increase. It is now $5800CAD, up $900CAD from when I first fell in love with the bag. I use it with the lock opened like the way you have it. I find that it looks better that way, and also makes it easier for me to access the contents in the front.
I bought it one day after their increase in Europe it was +500 euros

• Wow
Reactions: averagejoe