Fendi Fellas

I haven't seen it here in Singapore boutiques as well. Somehow Fendi seems to be prioritising its baguettes in trunk/flat/pouch/messenger styles instead these days

Ooooh interesting to know. I should maybe pop to the nearest Fendi store to see if this style is sorta available. I personally find it more appealing than its messenger/flat pouch variation.

Thanks! Love it so much, but my how did it have so many little plastic protectors I had to remove! How’s yours working out for you?
I haven't even removed all the plastic protectors yet! I have yet to use it. I even got a new Fendi belt to use with it which I haven't reveal here. Weather has been terrible here with snow and slush that never seems to clear away, with over-salted ground. The snow, slush, and salt can ruin any shoe. I can't wait to wear something nice! It was raining heavily at one point and I was so glad that it was washing all of it away, and then the rain turned to a heavy snowfall and even this week there will be more snow. UGHHHHHH!

How are you enjoying yours? When I was trying the bag out, I noticed that the back of the bag ends up curling inward to contour around my body when I wear the bag crossbody with the strap. The back of yours looks completely straight. How did you manage to keep it like that?

I wanted to share my new Travel Mini Bag here as well. I managed to get it thanks to @despair for sharing the find, and then a number of other forum members ended up getting it too. It is adorable!

20220329_180744.jpg20220329_180759.jpg20220329_180840.jpg20220329_180859.jpg

Also with my peekaboo iseeu, bought it last month and it’s one of my favorite bags ever!

View attachment 5444192
We have the same Peekaboo ISeeU! Same colour that @awedge has, too!

Yeah it's one of my favourite bags, too! I obsessed over this bag since I first discovered it at the boutique last year! So glad to have gotten it before the price increase. It is now $5800CAD, up $900CAD from when I first fell in love with the bag. I use it with the lock opened like the way you have it. I find that it looks better that way, and also makes it easier for me to access the contents in the front.

Reactions: victoroliveira
We have the same Peekaboo ISeeU! Same colour that @awedge has, too!

Yeah it's one of my favourite bags, too! I obsessed over this bag since I first discovered it at the boutique last year! So glad to have gotten it before the price increase. It is now $5800CAD, up $900CAD from when I first fell in love with the bag. I use it with the lock opened like the way you have it. I find that it looks better that way, and also makes it easier for me to access the contents in the front.
I bought it one day after their increase in Europe it was +500 euros

• Wow
Reactions: averagejoe