Fendi bag bugs.. are they worth the high price?

SOOOOOO
So happy to share! After getting lost in the mail and me running all over town to find him he's finally here!

View attachment 3169403

I've named him Furbert! LOL!

Furbert! That is hilarious!

I love the bugs, but I think if anyone is just looking to get a pompom, you can get fur ones on eBay for about $10 ... I know they're not Fendi ... at least that's what I did, LOL.

Reactions: uhpharm01
Furbert! That is hilarious!

I love the bugs, but I think if anyone is just looking to get a pompom, you can get fur ones on eBay for about $10 ... I know they're not Fendi ... at least that's what I did, LOL.

Hahahaha thank you! I have gone through a couple of Pom Poms too, trying to fill the bug void. But it never satisfied me completely I would always see a bug and get SOOO excited / jealous! That's why I finally decided to just do it, get it out of my system but now I'm wanting MORE lol guess that backfired a little Hahaha!

Reactions: dotty8
i went back and forth on this as well..... but i saw this guy literally "hanging out" in the boutique, first time i saw a buggie in real life. ended up only walking out with the monster keypouch. fast forward 2 days later..... my husband surprised me for mother's day this past May :love: he goes everywhere, hangs from everything from my Mansur Gavriel bag to my Chloe mini drew. i say if u have the extra cash to spend, WHY NOT??? just enjoy it!!

Attachments

• IMG_1315.jpg
    IMG_1315.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 553
Reactions: jaskg144 and Flip88
i went back and forth on this as well..... but i saw this guy literally "hanging out" in the boutique, first time i saw a buggie in real life. ended up only walking out with the monster keypouch. fast forward 2 days later..... my husband surprised me for mother's day this past May :love: he goes everywhere, hangs from everything from my Mansur Gavriel bag to my Chloe mini drew. i say if u have the extra cash to spend, WHY NOT??? just enjoy it!!

Awwwww what a lovely story!! You're so right I figured I have enough bags, I don't need another especially one I'm not totally in love with, and here suddenly I have juuuuust enough for this charm I've been wanting for so long I just decided "F**K IT IM DOING IT" hahahahaha. I know it was expensive but I definitely don't have any regrets, like yours mine goes with me everywhere I go too. And it might seem silly but he's my little friend and makes me smile at the end of the day that's what matters!

He is such a unique color combo and just stunning IRL......I love your matching mani;)

What a super sweet DH you have! Kooky looks perfect on your Celine.....and equally as amazing on your Chloe & MG too........I always feel like my buggies and I have an 'inside joke' wherever we go together! Everytime I look down & see them watching over my bag, they give me that little secret bubble of happiness inside:biggrin:

Oooooo i like your color combo! Though it does look like a little fuzz ball creature is eating your bag in the second pic Hahahaha!
I have a beige and light pink Fendi mink fur ball charm I purchased from the Real Real. Its super cute but they are quite expensive. I put it up for sale and received an offer but changed my mind and decided not to sell it. You become attached to them, at least I have. I have almost every color of the Michael Kors fur balls and just got the MK teddy bear for Valentines Day! I love it but don't plan on actually using it yet! Its too adorable!

I have a question about the bugs- I'm looking at one that is a mirror charm but I can't figure out from the listings online how the bug stays over the mirror? Is there a clasp or something that keeps it on the mirror when you want it there? I am worried about It falling off and losing it and being left with an expensive mirror!

Reactions: Flip88
These colours compliment each other perfectly.