Fendi bag bugs.. are they worth the high price?

I also think that is the nicest color combo. [emoji16] thanks!

Yup lol, just illustration pic. That Pom Pom is definitely way too huge for that bag. I normally use cute little charms on mini bags. Haha
Oh, I like your Pom Pom with your Chanel, casseyelsie! It's cute! :love: In fact, if you have seen the Fendi Runway SS 2015, small bags are carried with Buggies.
http://www.vogue.com/fashion-shows/spring-2015-ready-to-wear/fendi

And it is many of us here who attach a Pom Pom or a Buggie to a small bag. ;):flowers:

I've been wearing non fendi Pom poms for a while but deep down inside I've always wanted a bug too I can def do both maybe not at the same time but I really love the silliness of them but I can see when sometimes you may want something more serious. They are also quite large right?
Yes, Pom Poms are smaller, about 4.75 inches wide (12cm). And Buggies can be larger, my Kooky for example is about 5.9/7inches wide (15/18cm). It depends on the length of the fur. ;)

Yes, Pom Poms are smaller, about 4.75 inches wide (12cm). And Buggies can be larger, my Kooky for example is about 5.9/7inches wide (15/18cm). It depends on the length of the fur. ;)

I actually like the look of the bugs/poofs on a small bag! It's kinda silly and cute!

They definetly are not worth the price. I consider them more of a guilty pleasure. They are adorable, I can't help but smile when I see one, but my boyfriend would kill me if he knew I spent that much for a fur ball. I can basically buy a small bag for that price.

They definetly are not worth the price. I consider them more of a guilty pleasure. They are adorable, I can't help but smile when I see one, but my boyfriend would kill me if he knew I spent that much for a fur ball. I can basically buy a small bag for that price.

Yeah that was my initial struggle! I was like this key chain is the price of a bag! Lol

That's all up to you! Do you want one that's all fur? Or one with a leather or plexi glass face?

In torn between and all fur one or one with the crystal eyes because I love a little sparkle! lol

But I love this little guys expression though! He's so over the world and I can dig it [emoji16][emoji38][emoji38]
ImageUploadedByPurseForum1444748038.921412.jpg

Plus I think pink might be nice because I sacrificed my only pink bag and was kinda sad about it l because I felt like I didn't have any "girly" bags in my collection. But I think this is a better option because then it's not as big of a commitment as a whole pink bag! Lol I hope that makes sense [emoji28]

In torn between and all fur one or one with the crystal eyes because I love a little sparkle! lol

But I love this little guys expression though! He's so over the world and I can dig it [emoji16][emoji38][emoji38]
View attachment 3156109

Plus I think pink might be nice because I sacrificed my only pink bag and was kinda sad about it l because I felt like I didn't have any "girly" bags in my collection. But I think this is a better option because then it's not as big of a commitment as a whole pink bag! Lol I hope that makes sense [emoji28]

These are the only ones I can think of that have pink and crystal eyes!
ImageUploadedByPurseForum1444748567.776760.jpgImageUploadedByPurseForum1444748585.316470.jpg