Fendi bag bugs.. are they worth the high price?

In torn between and all fur one or one with the crystal eyes because I love a little sparkle! lol

But I love this little guys expression though! He's so over the world and I can dig it [emoji16][emoji38][emoji38]
View attachment 3156109

Plus I think pink might be nice because I sacrificed my only pink bag and was kinda sad about it l because I felt like I didn't have any "girly" bags in my collection. But I think this is a better option because then it's not as big of a commitment as a whole pink bag! Lol I hope that makes sense [emoji28]
And... Just in case, this is a link to Furbet on the Fendi Italy website: https://www.fendi.com/it/bag-bugs-furbet-in-pelliccia-multicolor/p-7AR4203FMF017Q
... in case you need the product code (7AR4203FMF017Q) for a search in the boutiques. ;)

Just an update: purchased my bag bug yesterday! Hopefully he'll arrive early next week. It may seem silly but in SOOOOOO excited!!! lol haven't been this excited about something in a while [emoji23]

Just an update: purchased my bag bug yesterday! Hopefully he'll arrive early next week. It may seem silly but in SOOOOOO excited!!! lol haven't been this excited about something in a while [emoji23]
That's great news, jp23! :yahoo: I'm so happy for you! :biggrin: (Btw, which one did you choose?) Please, post a reveal as soon as he arrives. ;)

Big big congrats, jp23!! Furbert is adorable!!! :hbeat: I'm so happy for you!!! :yahoo: And OMG! He got lost in the mail? It's such a relief to know you could find him! :hugs:

Thank you! I'm in love and absolutely obsessed!

Here's the long story lol

He was supposed to arrive Saturday but then the tracking stopped updating, Monday comes along and still no update (I've seen this happen before and I know to act fast if you hope to ever see your package). So I call the number on the website and the woman says it's definitely at my normal facility and to go pick it up there since it's definitely not out for delivery and it would take a few days to reprocess for redelivery. So I go there, wait in line for an hour, and surprise! He's no nowhere to be found! So they think he's out for delivery but they can't be sure of anything because there was no updated scan! So I literally RUN home, and when I get there the mail man is on my street! So I ask him if he has a package for me and he says nope and checks his truck, still nothing. BUT he gives me a phone number to call and that number says its at the E 23rd street location so I Get there, wait in line for an hour and the lady at the pick up window refuses to look for me and gives me her supervisors number. So after being on hold for half an hour someone helps me and pretty much tells me to go wait at home until 6:30pm and she will look for me. I don't know if she found it or if it was out for delivery after all but he finally was delivered this evening lol JEEEZ

thank you! I'm in love and absolutely obsessed!

he was supposed to arrive saturday but then the tracking stopped updating, monday comes along and still no update (i've seen this happen before and i know to act fast if you hope to ever see your package). So i call the number on the website and the woman says it's definitely at my normal facility and to go pick it up there since it's definitely not out for delivery and it would take a few days to reprocess for redelivery. So i go there, wait in line for an hour, and surprise! He's no nowhere to be found! So they think he's out for delivery but they can't be sure of anything because there was no updated scan! So i literally run home, and when i get there the mail man is on my street! So i ask him if he has a package for me and he says nope and checks his truck, still nothing. But he gives me a phone number to call and that number says its at the e 23rd street location so i get there, wait in line for an hour and the lady at the pick up window refuses to look for me and gives me her supervisors number. So after being on hold for half an hour someone helps me and pretty much tells me to go wait at home until 6:30pm and she will look for me. I don't know if she found it or if it was out for delivery after all but he finally was delivered this evening lol jeeez
Oh, jp23, how stressful...!! So good you reacted on time so that Furbert wouldn't get completely lost...!! Really, I'm so happy he could finally make it home safely with you!! :hugs: He's absolutely adorable!! :love: Enjoy, jp23!! :drinkup:

Thank you! I'm in love and absolutely obsessed!

He was supposed to arrive Saturday but then the tracking stopped updating, Monday comes along and still no update (I've seen this happen before and I know to act fast if you hope to ever see your package). So I call the number on the website and the woman says it's definitely at my normal facility and to go pick it up there since it's definitely not out for delivery and it would take a few days to reprocess for redelivery. So I go there, wait in line for an hour, and surprise! He's no nowhere to be found! So they think he's out for delivery but they can't be sure of anything because there was no updated scan! So I literally RUN home, and when I get there the mail man is on my street! So I ask him if he has a package for me and he says nope and checks his truck, still nothing. BUT he gives me a phone number to call and that number says its at the E 23rd street location so I Get there, wait in line for an hour and the lady at the pick up window refuses to look for me and gives me her supervisors number. So after being on hold for half an hour someone helps me and pretty much tells me to go wait at home until 6:30pm and she will look for me. I don't know if she found it or if it was out for delivery after all but he finally was delivered this evening lol JEEEZ

Congratulations, I love your new adventurer!

Oh, jp23, how stressful...!! So good you reacted on time so that Furbert wouldn't get completely lost...!! Really, I'm so happy he could finally make it home safely with you!! :hugs: He's absolutely adorable!! :love: Enjoy, jp23!! :drinkup:

Hahaha was I freaking out especially because the usps is ALWAYS a nightmare. Today I'll try to take some photos in the day light! He's so incredibly soft!

Aww furbert is so cute

Congratulations, I love your new adventurer!

Thank you guys!! [emoji177] I'm supper happy to have him in my little family. This is actually my first Fendi purchase too! [emoji85]!
It's so easy to see how addicting they are haha! When I told my boyfriend I was going to buy a charm he was super skeptical and thought I was a little crazy LOL! But now that he's here I think he gets it, plus it's really large! Larger than I thought it would be when i bought it which makes me feel better about the price too [emoji39]