Fendi 8BR336 Squirrel Bag

Honestly I wasn't asking for opinions as the bag is not for me. Just looking for information on the bag. I just wonder if everyone thinks of the baby calves used to make these soft leather straps. Don't mean to offend, just curious.

My question has been answered! I was nervously wonderin' what the next animal that'll be used for a handbag. This morn, when I came into tPF, I saw a Louis Vuitton thread, something about a KANGAROO bag! Went into the thread and yup, they're makin' bags of kangaroos!

Moonchild! Nooooooooooooooo! Please don't be offended!:sad: Sometimes, we offer opinions, even when they're not requested, lol. Sorry.:shame: I mean, to each, his or her own. I was just a little...I dunno...shocked by squirrels being used for handbags. :sad:

Did not mean to offend, but just do not like fur anyway and like katgrrl really shocked they would use squirrels. Everyone has their own opinion.

I cannot believe either katgrrl they would use kangaroo, awful.

I saw a thread on one of the other posting about a girl who had a handbag made out of her dead cat, she said because she loved it so much. Could not believe that at all. Most awful thing.

No I am not, I was in a state of shock to. I think the post was in the animal section. Someones beloved cat had died and we was all saying how sorry we was, then someone came on and told us her friend had her cat turn into a handbag so the cat could be close to her. They thought their was nothing wrong with it. She got so many replies to the thread saying how could you tell someone whos just lost their cat to have it turn into a handbag. The girl who said it was "slated" by PF members.

It was so shocking I remember it because never heard anthing like it.

Person A: The cat's outta the bag...

Person B: No, that cat IS the bag!

It's late. I'm tired. Silly. G'nite.

But, first...

Arianrhood, my cousins in Georgia ate Bambi. Yeah, deer meat (or if ya wanna dress it up, venison)! I witnessed this a few years ago. I was still a vegetarian at the time, so I didn't eat any. My cousin who flew down with me ate some and nearly threw up when he found out what it was.

Since we are on the subject of squirrels and ponies I just got to know this, is the tortuga on the tortuga spys real Turtle? What kind? I hope not sea turtles...they are this scuba divers' favorite critter.