Feeling Regret with Rhino

Oh, really??

I am planning for the primary rhinoplasty early next year, bit scared to hear that though from my friends experience, most of them are swelling, will subcide after 2-3 months.
Yea it's so common to have swelling. If you're going to have the procedure done, be mentally ready!!! The recovery is not only physical but a mental journey xD. If only you could see how bad I was swollen a few months ago haha. I'm doing much better now.

Hello everyone. I just wanted to vent a little. I did my rhinoplasty a week ago and since getting the cast off, I feel as if I look completely different and unrecognizable. I got silicone implant, tip plasty, and alar reduction. I feel I don’t look like myself and that the bridge is too wide. My eyes look sorta weird and seems like they’re a bit too elongated towards the center. I can’t help but want to cry after seeing myself in the mirror.

Should I get a revision? I’m no longer in korea. I really want to get rid of the implant but because I did alar reduction and tip plasty, i’m afraid the result would only look weirder than after the post-op.
I also remember on the day I had my splint removed. Because of my constitution, I also had bruises. As time passed, it all be right. I think cosmetic surgery requires patience. It's been over 4 months. I hope you are feeling much better now.:heart:

The first time I saw my nose after the nurse took off my splint I swear I almost fainted!!! It looked like my old old nose before any surgeries- just short and round and bulbous and no bridge and just blergh :sad: Now I'm 3 weeks post-op and it looks better, but still a ton of contour work every day and I still kinda like my previous nose better. I envy those who are SO HAPPY already on their cast-off day haha!

Thank you for your honest post. I am considering rhinoplasty with Dr. Ko at Ilac and was hoping you could share your BA photos. My kkt: faintinggoat

Thank you so much!
Hi there did you end up messaging ilac? I've been talking to them and they said dr ko will not be there anymore? And it will only be dr joo? I wanted to get my rhino and ptosis correction with them as well
Yea it's so common to have swelling. If you're going to have the procedure done, be mentally ready!!! The recovery is not only physical but a mental journey xD. If only you could see how bad I was swollen a few months ago haha. I'm doing much better now.
Hi there do you mind sharing which Dr you saw at ilac and before and after photos pls

Hi there did you end up messaging ilac? I've been talking to them and they said dr ko will not be there anymore? And it will only be dr joo? I wanted to get my rhino and ptosis correction with them as well

Hi there do you mind sharing which Dr you saw at ilac and before and after photos pls
I spoke to them last week but there was no mention Dr. Ko’s departure! Thanks for letting me know. They seemed less enthusiastic about doing an online consultation when I mentioned I’m coming in Aug. Other clinics/Dr.’s were much quicker to consult.

I spoke to them last week but there was no mention Dr. Ko’s departure! Thanks for letting me know. They seemed less enthusiastic about doing an online consultation when I mentioned I’m coming in Aug. Other clinics/Dr.’s were much quicker to consult.
They told me they don't do online consultations either. Odd they told me right away that dr ko would not be there and if it was ok if dr ju did my in person consult.
I am planning on going in april/may

They told me they don't do online consultations either. Odd they told me right away that dr ko would not be there and if it was ok if dr ju did my in person consult.

I am planning on going in april/may
Have you decided on Ilac & Dr. Ju then? How exciting! Please keep us posted! I’m trying to decide between 1st Button & Ilac. Can I message you to compare notes?