Feeling "Jade"d!

Love it! Such a beautiful shade of green. It was hard for me to choose between the jade and the bright marine. I refused to get both because I'm trying to save up for Carrie. It's just the softest, most perfect leather bag ever! I'm glad you found it at a good price. Now I know that I should stay away from my outlet for a while :angel:, thanks for the heads up!

Love it! Such a beautiful shade of green. It was hard for me to choose between the jade and the bright marine. I refused to get both because I'm trying to save up for Carrie. It's just the softest, most perfect leather bag ever! I'm glad you found it at a good price. Now I know that I should stay away from my outlet for a while :angel:, thanks for the heads up!

thank you, toomanywantmore! :smile: I was soooo excited to find it and once i tried it on, it was definitely instant :love:! congrats on your bright marine Isabelle ~ enjoy her smooshy~ness and fabulous color, too!!

Isabelle in jade is just gorgeous!!! I'm dying for an Isabelle, and one at outlet price would be awesome. Congrats on your great find!

thanks, nc.girl! :smile: i will hope you find one, too ~ you'll love it (the jade color plus the outlet price was a huge score that I am sooooo happy about!) :woohoo: